Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These are UGLY AF
C7E64948-B0BB-4C34-A13E-8CF4860DAC60.jpeg

Meek said he knew the young bulls was gone buy weed.... AS IF ALL THESE STRIPPERS THEY TRICK ON AINT ON PILLS, WEED, COKE, and ALCOHOLICS. N_ dumb af.

You supposed to be charitable and not worry about what they do with the money. That’s on the receiver. If I give a smoker $100 and he use it to get high, that’s on him.
Ain’t no way he can justify giving them shorties $20. NONE

Canada Goose ugly and they use fake feathers.... but you still dropping $1300 on one :lol: : lol : lol

Everyone has a few ugly pieces in they wardrobe :lol: :lol:
Am i? Wasnt aware i own a CG jacket...

Theyre ugly to me, but they serve a purpose. Theyre warm.

Reebok just needs to keep pumping out Club C's, Iverson's, Kamikazi's, Victory Pump's, Omni's and Shaq's

Canada Goose ugly and they use fake feathers.... but you still dropping $1300 on one :lol: : lol : lol

Everyone has a few ugly pieces in they wardrobe :lol: :lol:

What's ugly about them? They're a basic jacket.

Some of the stuff you say :lol:

You're upset they're not in cheetah print, huh?

if a major Italian designer dropped these folks would be ready for that affirm payment plan

These straight out ugly tho :lol:. Maybe in 2011, I can see it. But nah. But Master P is just a tacky *** *****. He’s always been what I would refer to, as “sloppy” when it comes to clothes/shoes etc. **** either don’t fit right, or don’t look good.

Even during the hey day of urban fashion and rapper clothing lines etc, his **** was still considered ugly.

hell nall. Cause I swear them 2chainz versace joints is TRASHHHHHH. Ya’ll gotta stop

And cats still dropping a stack or more on them because they’re versace.

As far back as I can remember, has never had a good shoe come out. But I’d imagine him having ownership of Reebok would be a good look because they’ve already got inside designers that he can utilize. Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if he brought in some newer talent to collaborate with. For all we know, the Culture could come together and make Reebok a thing. Just depends on how the shoes and apparel are executed. That would be incredible to see imo.

Back
Top Bottom