Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thug interviews be surprisingly good but then he'll say something ppl gon misconstrue
He already walked the statement down right back after saying Jay got bout 50 joints but Gillie got the quote he wanted

gun to my head, name one young thug song, welp it's been real, mama i love you hold it down
****** rly tryna find a way new way to tell ppl they deaf
This thread won’t like it, but we’re going to have a conversation about SEX soon
Top 10 of this decade

Thug been a hater. He’s indeed talented but bruh always trying to discredit someone else, yet his gay self still pull antics for relevancy

Would be dope if P really gets Reebok. He could bring a totally different level of cool to that brand.

Crazy that Adidas might have to sell Reebok for half of what they paid for it in 05.

Would be dope if P really gets Reebok. He could bring a totally different level of cool to that brand.

Crazy that Adidas might have to sell Reebok for half of what they paid for it in 05.

Cool?

When has Master P been cool?

side.jpg_bg_fff_u_1332193_1024x1024.jpg

P and Davis buying Reebok is a good look for the culture. Let Pyer Moss get a bigger creative role there and they may be on to something.

would Be cool to have a brand that big be black owned.

Cool?

When has Master P been cool?

side.jpg_bg_fff_u_1332193_1024x1024.jpg

Lol believe it or not I remember people having the master P Converse shoe back in the day.

Not to mention the history that P's hometown has with the Reebok Classic. P might not be some avante Garde designer but I'm confident in his ability to put someone in position that is.

Like others said it would be dope just to have an athletic company that big be black owned. I've never purchased a pair of Reebok's in my life (even the questions which I genuinely like), but if it's black owned I'm certainly more inclined to give them a couple bucks down the line.

Folks been doing that for generations though. Styles come and go. We can clown those all we want but there may be a period in our life where that very design is what's in.
I'm not clowning the design. I'm simply saying, because it was released by Master P, people are quick to criticize the sneaker, but if you were to slap a balenciaga logo on it, cats would be amping it up. This was proven in studies years ago.

Kanye just remixed the Soulja Rees :lol:

1609251947406.jpeg

give YB an endorsement deal and have his whole clique rocking Soulja Rees make em hot again. Let Pyer Moss build a team make the new models. P don’t gotta be anywhere near the design rooms :lol:.

they should get at that dude who designed the 2chainz Versace mfs too.

I'm not clowning the design. I'm simply saying, because it was released by Master P, people are quick to criticize the sneaker, but if you were to slap a balenciaga logo on it, cats would be amping it up. This was proven in studies years ago.

Hell if you look into it some of these same designers/design teams probably work at different companies and bring those types of silhouettes to all the companies and the logos decide what pops off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom