Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: he made up an acronym for “Nothing *** B*tch” ***** gotta whole campaign about that **** 🤣 dude be wilding

and he an 80’s baby his damn self y’all probably around the same age :lol:

them dudes really displaying female traits. Concerned about how women portray themselves. If dudes willing to fall for or trick or be obsessive over these females, that’s on them. Dont knock them h*** hustle. His youtube devoted to NABs??

I was just finna ask whats a NAB. Lol

i like it tho. fitting for what these *****’s on these days.

them dudes really displaying female traits. Concerned about how women portray themselves. If dudes willing to fall for or trick or be obsessive over these females, that’s on them. Dont knock them h*** hustle. His youtube devoted to NABs??

you just gotta watch :lol: you’d lowkey Like it going off your posts :lol:

but he’ll like start on one topic and as someone who had his lil run in the streets he’ll break the cause of everything down to ****** not being sober, NABs or the rap trap :lol:

dude be on point a lot of times but bout 30-40% of the time it’s purely for entertainment to me he be going off the deep end a lot :lol:

But I Def wanna see him get to where Ak is since ****** complain so much. He like trap Umar :lol:

Just dropped. Not holding himself accountable for self snitching but at the same time clearing Dark Lo's name, like we were even on that part knowing he was aggressively self snitching. lol

Back
Top Bottom