Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"Dealing with the pain, gotta keep it bottled up inside
I'm a black man, that's how we survive"
I fw dude. Kind of remind of MO3 with the ghetto gospels.

i just now saw this pic in my newstream :lol:

edit: the pic of Sasha

:lol: time stamps In comments for anyone who wanna attempt to make it thru this rambling *** ****.

Ayo Consaco is one of the best kept secrets on the internet and lowkey the street ***** answer to Akademiks :lol:

I BEEN told y’all that the whole world wants to be ghetto. Ain’t no such thing as professionalism anymore. It is what it is. Social Media got the whole world ghetto’d out.

From the women, to men. College educated or not. The Obama girls are just being who they and the rest of the world is. Every woman from all walks of life or professions try to do angle photos showing their a***. It’s the new normal.

I BEEN told y’all that the whole world wants to be ghetto. Ain’t no such thing as professionalism anymore. It is what it is. Social Media got the whole world ghetto’d out.

From the women, to men. College educated or not. The Obama girls are just being who they and the rest of the world is. Every woman from all walks of life or professions try to do angle photos showing their a***. It’s the new normal.
This is a fact. A bunch of Nu Nu's running around.

how did that fizzle out?

No clue, it was around the Magna Carta Holy Grail era, which Timb produced the bulk of

I think Randy Ackerman was managing SGP then but I guess Hov apparently told Randy he wanted him to work on the album but nothing ever came of it

Back
Top Bottom