Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I heard more Pop Smoke this year than anybody

NYC, Philly, and Atlanta included.

When it comes to that list he's not on it so it don't make sense.

Like you put Big Sean at #5 but NO POP SMOKE at all

You ****tin me?
His music was every where but him dying played a big part. I remember when the xxx kid died that suicide song was everywhere.

His music was every where but him dying played a big part. I remember when the xxx kid died that suicide song was everywhere.
His music was bumping before he passed tho.

Regardless of dead rappers getting better promotion he still killed 2020

Wtf did Big Sean do?

Dudes are fighting for relevancy and to be noticed

Modern day journalist/media (in all areas, from sports, entertainment and news) are sooooooo pressed for attention it’s ridiculous. They want to be important so bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look how Kyrie got them sports fools riled up

His music was bumping before he passed tho.

Regardless of dead rappers getting better promotion he still killed 2020

Wtf did Big Sean do?
Big Sean did nothing but get in his fake zen bag. But pop smoke died, u know what happened to dead rappers. I hated that ***** voice I’ve said it here multiple times. After he died I heard his music out for the first time ever and was like u know what, it ain’t that bad.

Big Sean did nothing but get in his fake zen bag. But pop smoke died, u know what happened to dead rappers. I hated that ***** voice I’ve said it here multiple times. After he died I heard his music out for the first time ever and was like u know what, it ain’t that bad.

Still ain’t a pop smoke fan. Them beats and them effeminate dances :lol: :lol: :lol:

but like you said, I get it. Dead or prison, rappers get better promotion. It’s damn near fact.

Just like King Von. People’s are followers. Rinse and repeat. The whole NY drill scene is wack and terrible IMO.

I still can’t understand how Fivio Foreign has a semblance of a career :lol: :lol:

Nobody ran the Jack Harlow yet? Heard it’s good and not typical “white boy rapper”.

I liked it but figure this ain’t the thread to try and convince on that one :lol:

he definitely sounded drake esque on some joints but bruh can definitely rap and most of the beats on there were tuff.

Last edited:
Still ain’t a pop smoke fan. Them beats and them effeminate dances :lol: :lol: :lol:

but like you said, I get it. Dead or prison, rappers get better promotion. It’s damn near fact.

Just like King Von. People’s are followers. Rinse and repeat. The whole NY drill scene is wack and terrible IMO.

I still can’t understand how Fivio Foreign has a semblance of a career :lol: :lol:

Those beats were ***. I do think he would’ve had a better album had he actually been alive, cause it was clear they made that album to try to chart as high as possible based on its sound, and being plastered in so many features. There were a ton of light soft female oriented songs and minimal stuff of what got him popular beforehand in the first place. Also think he may not have a bunch of already done song in the stash either like Tupac and Reginae’s dad.

Back
Top Bottom