Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Disagree with the order but names not bad

lil Baby my MVP

Taking Russ,Sean and Wayne off. Adding UZi , Gunn and I’ll go out on limb and say meg based on criteria .

Stove God and UZi had probably my 2 favorite albums this year .... all about balance lol

I’m cool with this list. Everybody dropped something and was on the radar. Those first three are actually how it should be. Lil Baby deserves to be on there, though he doesn’t even have the best project on QC, nor in Atlanta, much less AOTY. Was very impressed by Russ’ last project, there’s no way not to like it with those features and production credits. I’d probably replace Big Sean with Roddy Ricch just cause I heard so much Roddy throughout 2020 and Big Sean felt like a footnote despite dropping just three months ago.

2020 was Baby's year. Solid solo project.Crazy features. Didn't miss all year. Literally carried QC on his back all year if we're keeping it a bean.

The talent and consistency is there, so I expect Baby to be one of the dudes who's still going to be in the conversation 5 years from now.

Last edited:
I wish Joe and them would have had a bigger discussion about A Boogie vs Fetty

I wonder if some of his flame out had to do with his eye, because I hated looking at him. Slick Rick that **** or do like Tax.
I aint gonna look for it but he had a longer Fetty discussion some time earlier this year or late last year.

It was interesting how he also talked on Cudi in the same topic. I wasn't a big fan but I wouldn't have compared the two before.

I think then they were discussing Da Baby and his run with how many hits he was shelling out coming off is Da Baby a pop star or something and then that kicked off the Fetty talk.

But yeah that eye **** was hard for me to look at too

Last edited:
I wish Joe and them would have had a bigger discussion about A Boogie vs Fetty

I wonder if some of his flame out had to do with his eye, because I hated looking at him. Slick Rick that **** or do like Tax.
I don’t understand the comparison he was trying to make. Boogie didn’t have a hit like Fetty and Boogie came out in somewhat of a different era. Boogie is doing alright in the lane he’s in.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc : YOU HEARD this garbage

"T-Bone that ***** eat his D like a steak"
EA2BAFF3-32D6-4FF7-BE51-2B39D2DD9EC6.gif

Caresha a vulgar nasty freak *****. My god

The term "GOAT" Is dead tho

Rappers in 2020 KILLED it

I don’t understand the comparison he was trying to make. Boogie didn’t have a hit like Fetty and Boogie came out in somewhat of a different era. Boogie is doing alright in the lane he’s in.

It wasn't a comparison, it was more would you take a one year hot streak or longevity

A Boogie hasn't had smashes, but he's been consistent over five years.

Fetty is practically a legacy act doing reality shows.

Back
Top Bottom