Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I be like shut cho a**up 😂
93C3A313-6093-46B2-8310-2AB7E8D4B784.jpeg

****** thought it was hilarious when 50 and co ran up and whooped gunplay. Von and co was gonna stomp his *** out and take his jewels and be all on social media laughing and flossing that ****. We laugh at Pablo for being around all the ****** and not 1 shooter. S/O lul tim. If u gonna change a ***** life and take him on that run wit u, he take the drug charge and he make sure a ***** can’t touch u. People only mad because the more popular rapper got got.

I hear you. There’s some wild irony in here tho. One of the *****s that Von allegedly killed, actually beat him up at a party...and Von came back to the party and allegedly killed him. He raps about it. He went on Instagram live about it. I saw a post where him and his sister were talkng about winning and losing fights. He literally says, the only ***** l lost a fight to, I popped.

How we reconcile that, and not what Quando and his mans did?

1k.

This is why damn near every time I posted Von music I would say "I don't know how his story gon end" Son was ACTIVE. I f'ed with Von music heavy, I can't name one Quando record but street rules and politics is what it is. I don't see Durk and them _'s letting this go either.

1k.

This is why damn near every time I posted Von music I would say "I don't know how his story gon end" Son was ACTIVE. I f'ed with Von music heavy, I can't name one Quando record but street rules and politics is what it is. I don't see Durk and them _'s letting this go either.
Yeah Durk n em not letting it go. And Quando basically taunting ****** now. You go on live and say free the killer after they say “RIP Von”, and now you on wax saying “pick your man’s up” and calling boys *****. They gonna be on his *** for sure.

Back
Top Bottom