Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

9AF49379-EB5D-4E9F-8D9C-D6637CD706BD.jpeg

I hit there in 07...them *****s was really rocking FILAS, with them NASTY, Young Joc...DOPE BOY MAGIC hoodies with girbauds :smh: :lol:

E385E6AE-3D97-42C6-B554-3D7F07AC4A2C.jpeg

forever I love Atlanta was a thing for real :lol: :smokin
Did Atlanta do these? Minneapolis loved this one along with the nascars.

scarface-new-jacket-550x550.jpg

definitely saw this one before.

Driving through the city now matter of fact. Home of the baddest *****es :smokin
F0E43806-D057-4999-851B-20FA31F69170.jpeg

Quando lame but that **** hard I can’t lie
Lmao “screaming self defense should’ve never put his hands on me” boy a whole 🐱
Quando clearly can’t fight. Von was painting his a****

It would be one thing if it was a straight up head up with Von and Rondo but once the entourage surrounds them you have no choice but to assume that they were finna leave that boy like this

1605915057638.png

Y'all taking a jumping to not "look *****" ? :lol:

If that Rondo kid was the one that died from the same circumstances and King Von made a song about it that **** would go #1.

the game *** backwards :lol: :smh:

****** literally picking sides off who music they like more :lol:

I wanted one of these scarface jackets so bad back in like 03-05 but the price was way out of my budget at the time. Everybody had em in NY/northern Jersey

m_5489026104a9d131e100ddde.jpg

m_5f932218920786df80607dd2.jpg

those colors are crazy on the first one

Last edited:
****** literally picking sides off who music they like more :lol:

The intersection between music, fandom, and psychology could be it's own thread.

****** bypass the rational filter when they fan(actics) of someone.

NOW all of a sudden ****** wanna talk about throwing hands? When ****** get shot in whatever cities they from...do ****** call each other and pre-plan whether it's a fist fight or a gun fight? :lol:

I just don’t see the point in making a diss when you were getting whooped and only got saved cus your mans popped dude :lol:
Not being able to fight make you tough I guess?
Lot of y’all in here were on some “Von had it coming” type of time so I already know what it is lol y’all be cool

I just don’t see the point in making a diss when you were getting whooped and only got saved cus your mans popped dude :lol:
Lot of y’all in here were on some “Von had it coming” type of time so I already know what it is lol y’all be cool

I definitely thought the "he had it coming" **** was lame but by the same logic of what you're saying, does Von running up with 20 ****** behind him make him tough?

Aint a “diss” he just giving his side. Von got up on him...but it was def like 10 more *****s about to rush Quando. And we all know how that go. They woulda did him Dirty, in the worst way.

Luckily for him, his mans did what he was SUPPOSED to do. I’m telling you...if I got it on me, and my brother getting jumped and I see more *****s about to rush him, it’s up.

You can’t expect him to not rap about it. He just giving his perspective. Unfortunate situation all around. Von did not “have it coming” in this situation...but this is just an illustration on how quickly things can go left, when you put your hands on somebody. Everybody not on the same time as you on. You can’t expect that.

Yeah I’m definitely not saying his mans shouldn’t have shot that’s more than justified if you see your bro in that situation
Quando just be on lame **** in general so maybe that’s why it’s bugging me :lol:

Yeah I’m definitely not saying his mans shouldn’t have shot
Quando just be on lame **** in general so maybe that’s why it’s bugging me :lol:

I hear you. There’s some wild irony in here tho. One of the *****s that Von allegedly killed, actually beat him up at a party...and Von came back to the party and allegedly killed him. He raps about it. He went on Instagram live about it. I saw a post where him and his sister were talkng about winning and losing fights. He literally says, the only ***** l lost a fight to, I popped.

How we reconcile that, and not what Quando and his mans did?

Aint a “diss” he just giving his side. Von got up on him...but it was def like 10 more *****s about to rush Quando. And we all know how that go. They woulda did him Dirty, in the worst way.

Luckily for him, his mans did what he was SUPPOSED to do. I’m telling you...if I got it on me, and my brother getting jumped and I see more *****s about to rush him, it’s up.

You can’t expect him to not rap about it. He just giving his perspective. Unfortunate situation all around. Von did not “have it coming” in this situation...but this is just an illustration on how quickly things can go left, when you put your hands on somebody. Everybody not on the same time as you on. You can’t expect that.

On me. You can't be mad at Quando or his mans for this.
He did exactly what he was supposed to do.

Back
Top Bottom