Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Def the best verzus and Jeezy better man than
Most, letting gucci disrespect you for 2 hours, 10 ft away. Jeezy washed gucci if we looking just from music standpoint.

i really didnt know what jeezy would do if Truth dropped but he flipped that pastor like speech into get ya mind right to perfection, had me hyped. Wild as it sounds, Gucci rapping truth to jeezy 5 ft away didnt go as hard as when jeezy responded with get ya mind right to me, makes 0 sense 😂

Def the best verzus and Jeezy better man than
Most, letting gucci disrespect you for 2 hours, 10 ft away. Jeezy washed gucci if we looking just from music standpoint.

i really didnt know what jeezy would do if Truth dropped but he flipped that pastor like speech into get ya mind right to perfection, had me hyped. Wild as it sounds, Gucci rapping truth to jeezy 5 ft away didnt go as hard as when jeezy responded with get ya mind right to me, makes 0 sense 😂

You have to keep in mind that they’re both in their 40’s and financially stable.

If that was NBA Youngbird or whatever tf and Ski mask the slump God or something they would have cut the stream after 4 minutes.

I still don’t know what the **** I just watched.

Gucci rapping Round 1 to Stacey Abrams and Jeezy.

Gucci acting out digging up a body to Jeezy.

I gotta watch it again later. Usually they put the battle up on their pages but I haven’t seen it up.

The fact that Jeezy was up there alone was dope to me
Needy had 2 big *** body guards on the other side of him :lol: so did Gucci. This ***** brought all rap ******, QC P and his artist, zaytoven. Then dudes took a covid test, to come witness history front row. Wasn’t nobody there to **** up the bag and that’s what they both had security for.

I guess the mods are Gucci and Jeezy fans.

Both posts replying to wavycrocket wavycrocket were removed :nerd: :rolleyes :nerd:

Even the gif was apparently abusive and/or threatening :smh:

Oh well, both of them still ******* whack to me.

I still don’t know what the **** I just watched.

Gucci rapping Round 1 to Stacey Abrams and Jeezy.

Gucci acting out digging up a body to Jeezy.

I gotta watch it again later. Usually they put the battle up on their pages but I haven’t seen it up.

It's on Youtube

giphy.gif

I just finished watching this. Jeezy washed him as expected but Gucci stole the show. Nobody’s gonna remember the score in 10 years but everybody’s gonna remember what Gucci did :lol:

Back
Top Bottom