Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: regardless of where those white folks went what he said is ringing true till this day as we see people so enamored with parties and “lesser of two evils” we’re choosing a literal pedophillic racist who has had a Great Khali sized hand in the systemic racism we love to blame over a ***** who at least has shown signs of consciousness.

stay black though my brother #Biden2020

This is silly

Trump has killed Americans with his mishandling of Covid. Even now he's more worried about monuments, and you're acting like they're on in the same.

****** need new material at this point, but your right **** Kanye he said slavery was a choice...... instead lets support the man who literally signed a bill to put ****** into modern day slavery :lol:

I guess Kanye’s master plan is still taking effect. He said more than that by the way, he’s embarrassed himself in every facet. Based on your constant defense of him for so long, I have to assume you’re also a supporter of the Hodge Twins, Candace Owens, Terry Crews, and pretty much every other cornball black person with a wide reach that uses their platform to harm black folks instead of helping and uplifting them, along with being a major purchaser of his ugly shoes? No one needs any new material for you if that’s that exact energy you always put out.

This has nothing to do with what you posted but i see you got the whino out the paint.

First the moron, now the drunkard.
can't @ him.

40ab6187eb3789f5ef5671f6d7ec9266.gif

Back
Top Bottom