Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kanye would basically be like Trump with less racism, why the **** would I sign up for that? I'm not voting for Kanye cause he's black, that's not enough. He's a narcissistic bipolar moron. That guy is so emotional and sensitive, no ****in way.

Young kids would be like, but we had Trump and he wasn't qualified. WHY IN THE **** WOULD YOU WANT ANOTHER BOZO THAT ISN'T QUALIFIED????? CAUSE YOU LIKE HIS UGLY SHOES OR HIS FAKE *** WIFE????

**** THAT ****

it could be his shoes or his lack of racism, pedophilia/rape and his lack of involvement in any ****** up crime bills

he’d be Trump with much better intentions

what good are y’all hoping comes out of Biden’s presidency? Some sense of normalcy?

it could be his shoes or his lack of racism, pedophilia/rape and his lack of involvement in any ****ed up crime bills

what good are y’all hoping comes out of Biden’s presidency? Some sense of normalcy?

We not doing this, we not doing the whole devil's advocate **** today. Y'all are out of control. A man that has been diagnosed as bipolar and I think skitzo that we've seen lash out like a ****in child throw his emotional tantrums and can't even write and produce his own music on his own would be a better president than a man that has been in politics for more than half of his life.

it could be his shoes or his lack of racism, pedophilia/rape and his lack of involvement in any ****ed up crime bills

you think racism reallyyyyyy gone ever go away? Stop being naive bruh. You think every fan or consumer of Kanye’s products are non racist? Keep being naive and believing that. NO ONE out here is perfect everyone has dirt. Until AMERICA gives us black folks our reparations, idgaf who’s president, country will forever be racist until then reparation payments are given, then maybe I might think otherwise. Anyone that’s against black Americans getting reparations, IDFWU. Idc what race, or gender you are.

Lastly, I’m all for a black president. However, I want you to think of some better black candidates. Who do you have in mind?

We not doing this, we not doing the whole devil's advocate **** today. Y'all are out of control. A man that has been diagnosed as bipolar and I think skitzo that we've seen lash out like a ****in child throw his emotional tantrums and can't even write and produce his own music on his own would be a better president than a man that has been in politics for more than half of his life.

bruh YOURE literally being the advocate for a white devil As we speak I’m not saying none of this **** for arguments sake :lol:

my parents black and in their 50’s and we been arguing/talking bout this **** for months :lol:

if they raised Reagan and Strom Thurmond from the dead y’all voting for them over Ye bc they “been in politics”? :rofl:

you think racism reallyyyyyy gone ever go away? Stop being naive bruh. You think every fan or consumer of Kanye’s products are non racist? Keep being naive and believing that. NO ONE out here is perfect everyone has dirt. Until AMERICA gives us black folks our reparations, idgaf who’s president, country will forever be racist until then reparation payments are given, then maybe I might think otherwise. Anyone that’s against black Americans getting reparations, IDFWU. Idc what race, or gender you are.

but ye himself ain’t racist which can’t be said for Biden and arguably Trump

Lastly, I’m all for a black president. However, I want you to think of some better black candidates. Who do you have in mind?

Not gon cap like I’m on my political **** like I need to be to know a bunch of qualified black voices. At this point I’d take the Oreo who was lying about bumping Doggystyle in the 80’s

bruh YOURE literally being the advocate for a white devil As we speak I’m not saying none of this **** for arguments sake :lol:

my parents black and in their 50’s and we been arguing/talking bout this **** for months :lol:

if they raised Reagan and Strom Thurmond from the dead y’all voting for them over Ye bc they “been in politics”? :rofl:

..... but Kanye disrespect his ancestors and is parading around here like Chicken George? Shacked up with that racist family. ****** father in law and entirely fake family. He’s trumps biggest fan.

WE DONT NEED EITHER. Kanye should just stick to getting apparel checks.

I’d rather Kaepernick run but he isn’t of age yet

..... but Kanye disrespect his ancestors and is parading around here like Chicken George? Shacked up with that racist family. ****** father in law and entirely fake family. He’s trumps biggest fan.

WE DONT NEED EITHER. Kanye should just stick to getting apparel checks.

I’d rather Kaepernick run but he isn’t of age yet

We need to get away from celebrities in politics period unless they really ready to make that full pivot which Kaep may be willing to do.

I’m speaking solely from the 3 options we appear to have

I thought the only good that would come from the Trump presidency would be that he would be so horrendous that the people would start to really really want to change the structure of politics ..... instead it's made people eager to go back to the "Norm" which is basically everything Trump is doing minus the in your face gloating :smh:

****** still doing republicans vs democrats like it's Lakers/Celtics....... instead of worrying about actually improving things for America.

We need to get away from celebrities in politics period unless they really ready to make that full pivot which Kaep may be willing to do.

I’m speaking solely from the 3 options we appear to have

In this money hungry country, ran by wealthy people and celebrities, this never will happen. These politicians are willing to be bought. So are these celebrities. They’re all in cahoots. It’ll never change. You really think wealthy celebrities are just going to take a backseat and disassociate themselves from politics? Boy you’ve got a lot of growing to do.

Outside of him riling up D’wights which ain’t an issue if you don’t look try-able and/or can fight lol

What has Trumps presidency done to you

Cmon bro it’s way way bigger than being able to fight :lol:

None of those type dudes wanna fight anyway, they literally tryna shoot you and go on about they day

_’s really sympathizing with Reagan 2.0 what’s going on in here :lol:

who sympathizing trump? I never liked clown. Didn’t vote for him. All we’re saying is YOUR country elected that bozo. That says more about your country at large, than trump. Why is this country so obsessed with being idiotic? Y’all be thinking these white people or others be different then they parents just because they grew up with us and buy Jordans and Yeezys and listen to rap. They gone ALWAYS side with they family. Some of y’all prefer that indirect racism though. :lol: :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom