Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah (haven't played anybody in this discussion this year), now go ahead and make your irrelevant point

Can you name someone you has done this.

Without a doubt Boosie a street legend
Iā€™m talking about getting to a level where their Music is as bad as Boosie now. 50 knew it was time to hang it up, KRS donā€™t put
Nah (haven't played anybody in this discussion this year), now go ahead and make your irrelevant point

Can you name someone you has done this.

Without a doubt Boosie a street legend
what ā€œlegendā€ has continually put out the level of Garbage Boosie has? Boosie is straight in it for a check now and doesnā€™t care about quality. Not knocking it, but thatā€™s not a legend. Iā€™ll just name a few.
E.Sermon, KRS, Rakim, Kool G

Yo Cas wylin. Bruh be on my IG story. I donā€™t even be droppin bars or nothing
D5F239FB-38A1-4188-B265-83F6E50A0924.jpeg

Canā€™t believe yā€™all had a 50 discussion and didnā€™t mention how his career was flooded with the: ā€œbull sh**/full clipā€ and ā€œsystem thumpin/party jumpinā€ rhyme schemes :lol:

thought i was the only one that noticed his overuse of BS/fullclip. Lol

he say that s*** like pac said henessey/enemies.

Iā€™ll say it again, capo was always the best idc idc. And please man ainā€™t no way yā€™all gonna convince me big nose krs one is better than rick Ross. Idgaf how much u dislike his past career choice or character, that gonzo looking ***** is terrible man. Idc about the origins or none of that ****.

:ohwell::sick::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom