Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's from Vancouver and grew up in Vancouver but unlike most Indians here in the States the hardest in the streets out there in Vancouver are Indians. them punjabis from Surrey, look up Bindy Johal for those of yall that aren't familiar. Jay worthy said himself he seen way crazier **** his time running the streets in Vancouver than in Bompton. Jay Worthy is not Nav, he the hardest Indian rapper in the game
What do YOU know about Surrey lil homie?

cole promoting it lmaoo....,man What am i missing here, Cole said he not doing enough, he dont have the answers, but he thinking and trying.

Guys like Cole, Kendrick, Nas, Pac, Scarface, etc have touched on these topics before, sometimes mutiple songs on multiple albums, we know where they stand, no need to question or doubt that

Social media really is. Gift and a curse

-Criticizes rappers for not doing enough
-Rapper responds criticizing the approach but positively wanting to learn.
-Responds to rapper with "all of this going on in the world and you're worried about me"

:rolleyes
I must have missed something. Did Noname specifically tweet about Cole not doing enough? Or rappers in general?

I must have missed something. Did Noname specifically tweet about Cole not doing enough? Or rappers in general?

7D8FA7D2-B428-4B1F-9DB8-925ECB9B999E.jpeg

I feel Noname missed Cole's point with Song 33 but she hit on a larger point. They out here making songs about each other in this climate. 2 black artists.

It doesnt look like they're exchanging words in some discussion. This mainly gets promoted on social media as beef and nothing less. Nobody wins or really looks good for it.
Last good Nas album
Given he literally only has had one album since that, not saying much :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom