Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tidal finally got their mind and added this no limit masterpiece. I've been checking for years.
Screenshot_20200618-134736_TIDAL.jpg

Came out my 9th grade year and my boy copped and I didn't. I copped the soulja slim instead. Should've got this instead.

Forgot Jay Electronics actually see dropped an album (sort of). Joint definitely seem like it came and went.

Anybody still bumpin it?

I like this beezy song. Never really got around to checking others but I will

mans out here with the reverse 02 Ronaldo cut

Man I didn’t even believe Jay Worthy background first time I heard it years ago, bro really from Canada and his step sister is the indie musician Grimes, who just had the baby w Elon Musk :lol:

I think he was going to LA a lot as a kid tho and was already tapped in when he moved to Compton around 17-18

edit: bro definitely official and put his work in tho fasho, his name solid. He bang the hood Kendrick from

Noname dropped a song about Cole. :nerd:

Song 33 :nerd:
Produced by Madlib. :nerd:

I just listened, and yikes. It’s not a good look for Cole. But idk what she expected, she subtweeted him and was shocked he actually responded? I’m gonna do myself a favor and stay off Twitter. The females gonna eat this up

He's from Vancouver and grew up in Vancouver but unlike most Indians here in the States the hardest in the streets out there in Vancouver are Indians. them punjabis from Surrey, look up Bindy Johal for those of yall that aren't familiar. Jay worthy said himself he seen way crazier **** his time running the streets in Vancouver than in Bompton. Jay Worthy is not Nav, he the hardest Indian rapper in the game

Man I didn’t even believe Jay Worthy background first time I heard it years ago, bro really from Canada and his step sister is the indie musician Grimes, who just had the baby w Elon Musk :lol:

I think he was going to LA a lot as a kid tho and was already tapped in when he moved to Compton around 17-18

edit: bro definitely official and put his work in tho fasho, his name solid. He bang the hood Kendrick from

Well its alot shorter, most of the song seemed to imply she was surprised he even made the initial song in the first place. I support the display of bars even if the reasoning is odd though

Back
Top Bottom