Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kid Cudi is on a different level. MGK has resorted to playing guitar and making pop hits. Nobody from Ohio is rapping on a noticeable level like that besides Trippie Redd. So Ohio “fell off” too if they were ever on.
Man I still rock with cudi hard,
imo off topic but even though I’m a Stan of Eminem’s, MGK won that em beef. Went back and listened to both a few times. Respected MGK for that

Why does husky dude on that podcast always act like he been knowing whoever they’re interviewing from birth? Dude said I been knowing cam for 2 years and applauded him on new behavior? Also idk why JR was apologizing, your man about to do a bid and he want you to write rhymes for his girl? Cmon cam :smh:

Why does husky dude on that podcast always act like he been knowing whoever they’re interviewing from birth? Dude said I been knowing cam for 2 years and applauded him on new behavior? Also idk why JR was apologizing, your man about to do a bid and he want you to write rhymes for his girl? Cmon cam :smh:

That’s not his mans tho. Them ****** ain’t grow up together. If I’m in a jam and my employer ask me For something in exchange for the help I asked for...I’m going to do it as long as my integrity isn’t compromised.

That’s not his mans tho. Them *****s ain’t grow up together. If I’m in a jam and my employer ask me For something in exchange for the help I asked for...I’m going to do it as long as my integrity isn’t compromised.

This. Reminds me of Jay when all them ****** was coming for him.

That’s not his mans tho. Them *****s ain’t grow up together. If I’m in a jam and my employer ask me For something in exchange for the help I asked for...I’m going to do it as long as my integrity isn’t compromised.

It's baffling to me, because they wouldn't have gone to a white exec like that.

You're a rapper. How long would it have even taken for him to write some songs?

I would look at it like you must not really need my help then.

Back
Top Bottom