Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is dope, beautifully told and shot. I used to love this woman, people forget that Black Eyed Peas were pure hip hop at one point, but you completely understand their motivations to move into the pop realm.

Cudi & MGK actually has a cult fanbase, especially in Ohio so I'd say yes.
Kid Cudi is on a different level. MGK has resorted to playing guitar and making pop hits. Nobody from Ohio is rapping on a noticeable level like that besides Trippie Redd. So Ohio “fell off” too if they were ever on.

I never said ny didn't, i just didn't appreciate him trying to throw cudi & mgk under the bus.

give me some ny rappers you'd name though.
I wasn’t throwing them under the bus if it came off like that. I was just saying Ohio doesn’t have much in the rap game. And don’t ignore Shad Moss b. :lol:

Kid Cudi is on a different level. MGK has resorted to playing guitar and making pop hits. Nobody from Ohio is rapping on a noticeable level like that besides Trippie Redd. So Ohio “fell off” too if they were ever on.
All in all Cudi & MGK are still rappers from ohio & put on for their City. Trippie Redd is terrible. I do think the other 2 have become fairly bad as well, but Trippie Redd to me has only been terrible. I do like what I've heard from Q Money though.

Ain’t you from Ohio? Shad Moss, Cudi and MGK holdin it down? :rofl:

lol here go footage of doxen and his ****** last night..them ****** killed that ****..dior a banger huh lol she like my grrr lmao

giphy-11.gif

Back
Top Bottom