Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

that's the one thing IMO stopping all these lil NYC *****s from really going crazy on a mainstream level, All of BK seems to be at war right now & it's hard to separate from the music.
Seems like history repeating itself with how it ended up in Chicago...you would hope these new cats would have learned something and moved a lil bit differently, wild out less

Yo you always do this. :lol:

*****s make one point that disproves your argument, and then you reach for a false parallel just to detract from the initial topic.

This ***** is DEFINITELY joe Budden, b. :rofl:

What was proven wrong?

You dudes don't seem to know what a party or social drug is.

Turn dat up! 🔥🔥

EB228F29-0B8A-4676-8A2F-D86DFF463715.jpeg

Top 10 Rapper of all time. 🐐🐐

Using a drug in a social setting doesn't mean it's considered a party or social drug

The sheer effects from smoking crack would make it not a social drug.

Have you dudes even seen anyone after taking a crack hit? You aren't taking a crack hit and hitting the dance floor for the next four hours.

Any drug can be social depending on where you are and what type of crowd you with...It’s somebody in West Virginia right now getting the crib ready for a Friday night meth party as we speak :lol:

Ready to turn up to that JOYNER LUCAS x Logic x Eminem Collaboration, with some Insane Clown Posse deep cuts mixed in there 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Meth Party NYE!!

When didn't it have a stigma? In 1986?
It’s all relative.

The stories my parents tell me who grew up in the 80s in the Bronxis that when it first hit the scene, a lot more people were using it casually. Of course when the crack epidemic hit a certain point and people started seeing the longterm effects the stigma grew to what it is today.

I can only speak from what I’ve been told by people who were there. You’re entitled to disagree, but I’d say you’re wrong.

but what's sad is that crack
Was introduced to Hispanic communities and blacks
But then it spread to white and got everyone's undivided attention
Cause your daughter is on it and you can't hide it
Maybe your son tried it, rehab too crowded
You scared, she scared, they scared, I said
They scared they scared to talk about it

Bout it bout it bout it bout it bout it

that's the one thing IMO stopping all these lil NYC *****s from really going crazy on a mainstream level, All of BK seems to be at war right now & it's hard to separate from the music.

Man this prolly one of the biggest catch 22's for street rap and certain parts of culture in general

These circumstances/situations _'s be in create a different type of energy and you can feel it in the art and see it in the hustle and drive, take everything that’s going on around them away and **** might be different idk

Especially w something like drill, for the young _’s in the streets it’s basically war/trench music anyway so it’s def hard to separate

Any drug can be social depending on where you are and what type of crowd you with...It’s somebody in West Virginia right now getting the crib ready for a Friday night meth party as we speak :lol:

Yeah you not gon pull some ice out at just any party but meth parties are 100% a thing :lol: they literally refer to it as "partying"

Its super popular in the gay party scene as well, its like a sex drug

Back
Top Bottom