Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We not even on him working with the NFL or not no more that’s not even the worst part of this anymore

*****s actionable items beyond kneeling were donating to an All Lives Matter Denegrofication Fund :rofl: this is what Kaep needed to stop kneeling for :lol:

The spin itself was nasty even if it went to black charities so let alone some goofy Kathy griffin Looking *** cutting off *****s dreads as a symbol for “wanting a better life”

It’s disgusting And sad to see people dance around this bc it’s Jay

Puffy wouldn’t even get this same pass and Puff has put in a lot of the same work y’all say Jay does

I was the only one in here calling Jay hypocrite when he was telling people not to perform while managing NFL players so I don't give a **** who it is.

I'm just not on this over the top fake reaction BS that other people are on. You have given a pass to folks for way worse because you are fans of them. Kanye, Post Malone, Wayne you ain't have all these ":rofl:" for them.

If we really tryna keep it buck.

:rofl:

I was the only one in here calling Jay hypocrite when he was telling people not to perform while managing NFL players so I don't give a **** who it is.

I'm just not on this over the top fake reaction BS that other people are on. You have given a pass to folks for way worse because you are fans of them. Kanye, Post Malone, Wayne you ain't have all these ":rofl:" for them.

If we really tryna keep it buck.

Where didn’t I

Been said the Kanye **** was disappointing in his thread and the General thread about it

What has Wayne done beyond the BLM don’t see color **** 4-5 years ago which was dumb...but 4-5 years ago...

Post Malone I liked Stoney but can see how it was funny style if he wasn’t organically “that” type of white dude that was already rocking the slugs and braids before he wanted to brand himself

None of those are on the level of what Hov is doing if these are the types of organizations he’s using as “beyond kneeling” and Wayne and Kanye are the perfect people to bring up here because how would the reaction be to them doing what Hov is doing right here?

Last edited:
white people cutting black people’s dreads for liberation or something :lol: :lol:

That itself sounds like some Boondocks ****

This **** deserves a 2 part hour Boondocks special

***** closed his eyes and picked some generic charities to donate to so ****** can shut the **** up about him getting his Brooklyn Bills :rofl:

Where didn’t I

Been said the Kanye **** was disappointing in his thread and the General thread about it

What has Wayne done beyond the BLM don’t see color **** 4-5 years ago which was dumb...but 4-5 years ago...

Post Malone I liked Stoney but can see how it was funny style if he wasn’t organically “that” type of white dude that was already rocking the slugs and braids before he wanted to brand himself

None of those are on the level of what Hov is doing is these are the types of organizations he’s using as “beyond kneeling” and Wayne and Kanye are the perfect people to bring up here because how would the reaction be to them doing what Hov is doing right here?

My _ you ain't have them same vibe for Kanye. :lol:

Ironically you was saying the same **** people been saying to defend Jay. "Let's wait, Kanye is going to build a bridge...". You got it though, I don't consume myself with the trendy topics and go back and forth all day cuz you ain't changing nobody's opinion at the end of day.

What is cutting dudes dreads off supposed to do... how is that liberating.

Let's keep it a 100 "they" think having braids/dreads makes you look threatening so by cutting it off and giving them low cut ceasars cuts you fit more to "their" liking.

Jadakiss "why they're care more about your son braids, then they do about his grades".

Where didn’t I

None of those are on the level of what Hov is doing is these are the types of organizations he’s using as “beyond kneeling” and Wayne and Kanye are the perfect people to bring up here because how would the reaction be to them doing what Hov is doing right here?

“None of these are on the level of what hov”

:smh::smh:

So you basing the severity of negative innuendos about black people, on scales now?

Wrong is wrong bro. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy. Lil Wayne and Kanye been switched out. Kanye went from “George Bush hates black people” to...... MAGA

Wayne went from spitting lyrics on “Dirty World” to.... I’ve never been racially profiled. :lol: :rofl:

You know where I can find that Phonte interview
It wasnt an interview it was twitter. Posted he loved music but doing **** like going to radio stations for interviews when they dont even play your **** to begin with is insulting. The music business made him disinterested in music when it comes to hip-hop

The younger generation is FAR more in-tune with Lil Wayne, than Jay-Z....

So HOW can a comment of his saying “he’s never been profiled”, not be impactful? I wish I could ask every Lil Wayne fan, what their opinion of the remark is. I really want to know how y’all youngins’ feel.

I swore Wayne had said he never experienced racism in his life.

Although that might be true because he's been in the game since young so he's had access/money to a different environment and upbringing it still doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others.

Furthermore I don't know for the life of me why rich minorities celebs think just because they're rich and they don't get harassed or profiled doesn't mean it doesn't happen to us regular folks.

Looking at you biscuit boys Charles Barkley and Shaq.

“None of these are on the level of what hov”

:smh::smh:

So you basing the severity of negative innuendos about black people, on scales now?

Wrong is wrong bro. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy. Lil Wayne and Kanye been switched out. Kanye went from “George Bush hates black people” to...... MAGA

Wayne went from spitting lyrics on “Dirty World” to.... I’ve never been racially profiled. :lol: :rofl:

But Wayne probably hasn’t ever been racially profiled

The ***** has been “Lil Wayne” literally since he was 15. When would he have gotten profiled? He’s probably gotten in more trouble for being Lil Wayne than black

Kanye I don’t see why he’s being brought up i guess y’all see me as some huge Ye fan :lol:

Dude is a great musician/curator but has been lost mentally reaching for the next phase of whatever it is he does ever since he got with Kim. He’s a rebel without a cause and over thought himself into some “all lives matter” bull ****.

Kanye did the trump **** and ****** all collectively said you’re tripping...Hov got otherwise reasonable and intelligent black men putting on capes...no one was caping for Ye...people may have had varied thresholds to “cancel” him (go head and act like you ain’t **** with Daytona :lol:) but no one was like “yeah let’s wait and see where he’s going with this” but honestly real ****** saw Ye was going off the ledge when he spazzed on Sway for literally nothing.

Great job shifting this from Hov paying to have ****** dreads cut off for a better future though :lol:

The younger generation is FAR more in-tune with Lil Wayne, than Jay-Z....

So HOW can a comment of his saying “he’s never been profiled”, not be impactful? I wish I could ask every Lil Wayne fan, what their opinion of the remark is. I really want to know how y’all youngins’ feel.

When HAS Lil Wayne been profiled

Drop It Like It’s Hot Wobble Dee Wobble Dee the block is hot etc. dropped before the ***** could drive to even be profiled

You think you’re making some huge point here :lol:

The ***** has been “Lil Wayne” literally since he was 15. When would he have gotten profiled? He’s probably gotten in more trouble for being Lil Wayne than black
Cops shot and killed 12 year old Tamir Rice for playing with a toy gun and you're asking when Wayne would have gotten profiled?

I swore Wayne had said he never experienced racism in his life.

Although that might be true because he's been in the game since young so he's had access/money to a different environment and upbringing it still doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others.

Furthermore I don't know for the life of me why rich minorities celebs think just because they're rich and they don't get harassed or profiled doesn't mean it doesn't happen to us regular folks.

Looking at you biscuit boys Charles Barkley and Shaq.

I get why people got upset but honestly why do people feel Wayne has to lie about his experience to spare black America’s feelings

:lol:

“I know it doesn’t happen to you but pretend it does or else *****”

Cops shot and killed 12 year old Tamir Rice for playing with a toy gun and you're asking when Wayne would have gotten profiled?

Didn’t a white cop save waynes life from his suicide attempt

The point you’re trying to make here is actually the opposite

The only time he did interact with cops pre fame they saved his ******* life :lol:

After he’s lil Wayne yeah when would cops **** with him just for being black when he’s one of the most recognizable artists in the country Increasingly every year since like 01-04

Again he’s likely gotten in more trouble for them wanting to say they “got lil Wayne” rather than him just being black

Them ritz will never lay hands on my dreads

That **** is crazy

Anyway it’s a day ending in Y soooo

She lied before so, she gon lie today
4464AD26-6251-42C8-868B-E64268BDDACA.png

Didn’t a white cop save waynes life from his suicide attempt

The point you’re trying to make here is actually the opposite

The only time he did interact with cops pre fame they saved his ****ing life :lol:

After he’s lil Wayne yeah when would cops **** with him just for being black when he’s one of the most recognizable artists in the country
****** just trying **** now :lol:

Kanye I don’t see why he’s being brought up i guess y’all see me as some huge Ye fan :lol:

Dude is a great musician/curator but has been lost mentally reaching for the next phase of whatever it is he does ever since he got with Kim. He’s a rebel without a cause and over thought himself into some “all lives matter” bull ****.

Kanye did the trump **** and *****s all collectively said you’re tripping...Hov got otherwise reasonable and intelligent black men putting on capes...no one was caping for Ye...people may have had varied thresholds to “cancel” him (go head and act like you ain’t **** with Daytona :lol:) but no one was like “yeah let’s wait and see where he’s going with this” but honestly real *****s saw Ye was going off the ledge when he spazzed on Sway for literally nothing.

Great job shifting this from Hov paying to have *****s dreads cut off for a better future though :lol:

So, you’re giving Kanye and Wayne passes for being mentally unstable? Okay. My guy, Wayne grew up in the south. Louisiana at that. IDC HOW you slice it, he, or someone close to him has been profiled. Can’t be that naive.

Back
Top Bottom