Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

4392208F-9000-4029-8B94-4957712FFF3C.gif

Twitter post stuff and it becomes true. No fact checking or investigating.

I will say that some of the post from the actual charity were Cringe worthy, things like the founder cutting young mens dreads as a form of "new change" & one wild *** picture of a bunch of black children labeled "future CPD waiting to arrest" or something along those lines.

so i could see some people hesitation, but on the other hand these specific post were highlighted with an agenda in mind. The Page that did it is VERY pro Kap and has been going hard on Jay's move from the jump. There was no reporting or reposting of any positive the foundation has done, and it's def a foundation that focuses directly on black inner city youth.

My thing with that critique of Jay is that he one he has his own foundation which does similar things, and he publicly donated to many programs in the past that have been black owned also. So again it coms back to people being upset but not having any idea what a satisfactory option would be. First they said the NFL deal was just a way for him to get money & nobody would be helped, in a weeks time two foundations that work specifically with black children have received big donations & attention.... now the narrative has switched to yea they got some funding but it's not a giant amount & it's not black enough :lol::lol:.

at the end of the day this seems like another form of people being upset that someone with the means & reach isn't doing things the way THEY see best fit.

Nikki calling it quits like a brat is hilarious.:rofl:

Cool for her kid tho congrats to him or her. I don’t keep up with celeb babies.

Yeah Hefner been rapping for a long time. I'm not sure about the act of making music but all the extra **** that comes with it can be deflating. He'd be wrong though cause when he said he was retiring his social media accounts where getting blown up saying the opposite. He has fans their just niche now. Sad part is most of those people wont actually buy your project, Phonte spoke on something like this a long time ago which is why he went into other things

You know where I can find that Phonte interview

True or False

you used to be able to grab a pair of Aqua 8’s on the random weeks after release...for a short few year you couldn’t....who is the reason why?

We not even on him working with the NFL or not no more that’s not even the worst part of this anymore

****** actionable items beyond kneeling were donating to an All Lives Matter Denegrofication Fund :rofl: this is what Kaep needed to stop kneeling for :lol:

The spin itself was nasty even if it went to black charities so let alone some goofy Kathy griffin Looking *** cutting off ****** dreads as a symbol for “wanting a better life”

It’s disgusting And sad to see people dance around this bc it’s Jay

Puffy wouldn’t even get this same pass and Puff has put in a lot of the same work y’all say Jay does

Back
Top Bottom