First Day Out
D94D2DA2-6F45-45AA-98CA-646B9EA4AFA7.png

When Flocka came out

Blunt Mewwsic

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink rock with Jeezy mostly off character...and him having the Hov cosign :lol:. *****s Like Wop used to be looked down upon. True underdog. Jeezy & Tip always been mostly “accepted”. More traditional. Less experimental. Backed by Def Jam/Bad Boy/Atlantic. Wop out the mud with Big Cat records and **** :lol:. But Jeezy a legend. He a pioneer.

But when it comes to totality...on Trap music...and the Trap God...it’s nun other than Radric Davis :pimp:

This raw. Uncut.

Wop dissed Jeezy, Tip & Hov...and Won. Legend :pimp:.

Breh yoo've ben trying to push this narrative for awhile, I rock with Jeezy because he makes better records He does now & he did then. You acting like they were making a drastically different type of music or something. Like Jeezy wasn't as representative of that lifestyle as Gucci.

Jeezy & Tip was just as much as underdogs as Gucci... ain't like them ****** came out the gates on fire, they experimented with different sounds, kept working on the music & perfected their sounds & in total the msuic just seemed more focused & polished. and the end result was them organically catching fire in their city & then watching it boom all over the world.

This was at a time where NYC really did look at most southern rappers different, them ****** popped up here & other regions because the music was undeniable at that point. Wop was looked down upon because that music wasn't hitting like Tip & Jeezy point blank period.

I could easily make the case that Gucci gets that Cult like love because it took him so long to blow up on a national level, so it feels more like he "belongs" to a certain region & is the local guy. Not to metion your right Jeezy & Tip weren't as experimental, they were to the point and precise with that ****. I don't wanna here 30 tracks of a ***** experimenting on tracks giving me a bunch of random ****.

Gucci then is the equivalent to Keef after Finally Famous.... ***** just throwing out a bunch of music and unfinished unfocused thoughts. which is great for people to be "influenced" by but isn't ideal for me enjoying the music.

I view Jeezy/Gucci the same way i view Future/Thug.... Jeezy/Future just have a more concise output and have perfected their sounds... where as Thug/Gucci are gonna give you some fire **** but it's gonna be in between 10 other mediocre half assed tracks.

all i know is that in Cleveland ****** werernt air max 95s like that until gucci started rapping about them..im sure in other cities where gucci had a major influence it was the same thing

Jeezy has a presence up in NY early on. From kicking it with Fab and the allure he had from running with Meech, NY cats were on him early.

Makes sense to me why the dudes who live there still rock with him heavy to this day. I’d probably still be the same way if I weren’t down south and seeing the impact Gucci had on the scene. I seen *****s (yes, multiple *****s) in my day rapping the OG First Day Out with their eyes closed like they were singing gospel at Sunday service. Wop just different.

Being in DC and PG county both of 'em was big. Jeezy's run was bigger but Gucci's was longer. You couldn't go anywhere in the area between 07-12 and not hear Gucci/OJ. The more dusty hood _'s LOVE Gucci. Y'all don't offended, it's facts. :lol:

Matter fact OJ a DC/PG legend. You would think he was from here as much as _'s was bumping/qouting him.

Last edited:
I would say his son wrote that for him, but ehh

Bruh off that K2 for putting Khaled on the list

ti is one of the reasons people started wearing polo heavy back in 2005/2006

im making cleveland sound dusty lmao i swear on everything we werent dudes were still wearing rocawear,akademiks, and girbauds for people starting wearing polo like that

I’m knee deep in the game so when it’s time to re-up I’m knee deep in the cane

Back
Top Bottom