Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This list almost gave me a stroke, my chest got tight.

Lauryn Hill at 20?!? She had people write her raps, that’s been confirmed.

Kendrick and Cole at 6 and 7, wow.

Gonna put my phone down for a few hours. I hate political lists cause his lists is definitely based on relationships

Lauryn got help with other aspects of the album she took credit for, not the actual writing of the raps. It was musicians and producers suing her.

You only 22? Damn you a ****in child. Go clean your room and stay out of grown folks bidness.

I'd stomp you out in your own timbs if I ever seen you in person baller. Relax.

You don’t have the balls to walk a day in my Timbs, lil *****

This exchange :lol:

Wild Heart was DOPE.

Coffee
Wave
Going to hell
Nwa
The valley
LEAVES
Simple things
Destinado a morir
gfg
Beautiful exit

Nah. Y’all got Miguel f’ed up

I'll revist, might be wrong
Miguel is def slept on and often forgotten

Randomly one day I realized all of a sudden a ton of dudes are rapping about being scammers now. Kinda annoying how rap moves in trends at times.

Nah I feel like it’s been pretty popular for a min and just gradually got more popular in rap as more _’s in real life started dabbling in it, all the Chicago/drill rappers were rapping about “crackin” checks/cards 6-7 years ago

NYC _’s been on it heavy for a cool min too

There was a period of time were Facebook was literally just flooded w _’s scamming :lol:

Randomly one day I realized all of a sudden a ton of dudes are rapping about being scammers now. Kinda annoying how rap moves in trends at times.
Yea thats what just going on right now so you gon hear more of it....Youngins coming up mostly choosing trappin online instead of the streets when they talk about big money plays

Yea thats what just going on right now so you gon hear more of it....Youngins coming up mostly choosing trappin online instead of the streets when they talk about big money plays

I can't be mad at the lil ****** who hitting licks on the low.

If the teejay kid really just broke down the game to where ****** is coming up on $1000 in a day, I can understand why the yout dem would choose scamming over hitting the block to only come up 2 or 3 hundred in a day. :lol:

Don't forget about the span of time dudes was bragging about running off on the plug. Twice even

Man that line had me tripping when it first came out. I was seriously questioning whether the meaning of "plug" had been changed, or whether the new cats started using the term to refer to something else... but nah. Plies really had folks out here saying they stole work from the connect not once, but twice and lived to rap about it. After that, I start hearing more and more "**** the plug" type lines. :lol:

Man that line had me tripping when it first came out. I was seriously questioning whether the meaning of "plug" had been changed, or whether the new cats started using the term to refer to something else... but nah. Plies really had folks out here saying they stole work from the connect not once, but twice and lived to rap about it. After that, I start hearing more and more "**** the plug" type lines. :lol:

Plug gotta mean something different cause you for sure ain't stealing from the man that owns the operation. There's exaggeration that I'll let ride but that there never sat right

Court Dates
hhh.png

None of these low level _’s even meeting the big dawgs so the plug is just whoever you got your **** from really lol

_’s do be running off but it be like the middle mans middle man type **** :lol:

Guwop ran off with some crazy **** from Big Bank Black years ago but he def eventually had to square that **** away too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom