Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All jokes aside Miguel is the best rnb cat of the past decade. Come at me.
1355DBFD-CF44-45D4-A1AE-C8E1C2AB661E.gif

Correct answer is one man Jodeci.

Well, he can't just keep dropping the same **** over and over...

Not expecting him to. But the difference between his old material and recent work is like night and day (with the exception of MDM). He’s a completely different artist who, for the most part, has departed from what initially made me a fan.

Just my unsolicited $0.02.

My name is party not participation
Sorry for the miscommunication
I need a drink and some Tequila with you
You know what I'm trying to do
Hey let's pop the E off at Liv
I've got some time here to blow
I've got the money to blow
I've got the money and blow
Don't have to guess how I know
Oh it's a secret just for me
I'll keep it you old ****** boring as bones
2ecjkhg-compressor.png

Longevity... Honestly, I couldn't specifically elect a #1 R&B artist atm.

My favorite right now is DVSN though if groups count.

:rofl: at these lists.

Future easily higher than 13 though :lol:

All jokes aside Miguel is the best rnb cat of the past decade. Come at me.

No Case, Dave Holister, Rafael Saadiq/Tony!Toni/Tone, Stockley Williams of Mint Condition, Keith Sweat, Gerald Levert, Avant, Keke Wyatt, Jaheim, Jagged Edge or H-Town, Silk, etc, SWV or Escape, TLC, Faith Evans.

I hate when people who don’t know ANYTHING about R&B comment on it. Stick to making memes dawg

No Case, Dave Holister, Rafael Saadiq/Tony!Toni/Tone, Stockley Williams of Mint Condition, Keith Sweat, Gerald Levert, Avant, Keke Wyatt, Jaheim, Jagged Edge or H-Town, Silk, etc, SWV or Escape, TLC, Faith Evans.

I hate when people who don’t know ANYTHING about R&B comment on it. Stick to making memes dawg
I think the list is a meme

I get this is all for attention and follows but that list, cue up that triple H angry gif somebody. I’m ready to smash my phone looking at that ****

The album that had the coffee joint was whack as hell, I was so disappointed

Album garbage, most of his are

Back
Top Bottom