Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Eh

People think the social media wolfing is cute until *****s really start putting holes in **** man everyone should sit the **** down and stop trying to be hard we all bleed so be humble...

Glad she's safe but she used to scam and is dating a ***** that has been openly taunting the Zoes :rofl: and lives in Broward...there are multiple angles this could have come from

I’m sure she still scam on the side, too. Remember what I told y’all about these scammers :lol: :rofl:

It’s always get-back

Mf wild

This all Kodak’s fault too that’s the worst part :smh:

This that energy they putting out though. She said she ain’t fightin with no randoms
688A08F8-2AAC-451C-A9E9-BD066C337656.png

I feel bad for baby Southside

I'm using the term artist as opposed to entertainer.

His catalog, his videos, his stage shows.

Just the overall execution of his artistry.

Like I said, if Rhymefest, GLC, Cons, etc. really made the totality of Ye, then why are they at where they are at? Especially being that they all had Ye as a contact at different points.

Stop playing like that ***** just didn't happen bc he got some writers. *****s don't do that to Michael or any of the other pop/rock greats. It's ok for him to be a great and not be considered a pure rapper.

So you go to a bunch of non-rap concerts?

That Kardashian association really warps peoples minds, not just Kanye's. Now lets wait for someone to say some dumb****.
You’re right, Kanye is one of the top musicians of this decade

But him supporting trump had him removed from my playlists , even sold all my yeezys

Only tracks I listen to now are watch the throne tracks

So you go to a bunch of non-rap concerts?

I don't have to to appreciate the stage design, actually putting stories into his shows...I have YouTube and can see ****** aren't putting Jesus and talking androids and flying stages in their shows....thats the type of **** u see when you go to Disneyworld. Imagine Mike doing a live Thriller show, ****** would be amazed and dumbfounded.

Y'all really gonna dance around giving him his just due forever. :lol:

You’re right, Kanye is one of the top musicians of this decade

But him supporting trump had him removed from my playlists , even sold all my yeezys

Only tracks I listen to now are watch the throne tracks

To be a musician you need to be able to play music, no?

beyonce the only one rivaling Ye for "most important"
maaaybe Chris just bc how many hits he really has when u go back and listen
thats not bad competition

Think musician means you can make music whether vocally or by other means. It’s tied to “performer” which is basically an entertainer.

Kanye def a musician it’s just his actual rapping is not what people are there for :lol:

Back
Top Bottom