Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So that new Drake is all the loosies we wanted during the Take Care era? :lol:

I feel like this is about to be a trend from the ones who have these types of songs to put out.

Free Spirit and Jodeci Freestyle about to get a #1.

If you were not into underground Hip Hop about ten years ago you might not remember dude but Paten Locke has Stage 4 cancer and is not going to treat it but live out his last days. There is a Go Fund me for him. If you have dealt with cancer or are familiar with his work with the SmileRays or Asamov/AB’s or solo stuff then try and donate. Really dope artist from Florida. Prayers to him and his fam.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/planet-locke-fund

upload_2019-8-2_19-44-56.gif

MY GOD IT'S JUST GLORIOUS

did anyone on here downlosd the leaked lil wayne song bodies from earlier its year.it was produced by cardo..i can't seem to find it on the internet anywhere

I’m tired of all the 90s sampling

Basically redoing Mase’s Tell Me What You Want and the video is LL’s Doin It mixed with Mase’s Feel So Good. **** beyond unoriginal

Corn. But they get mad at the “old heads” for criticizing their lack of originality

I'm not sure why but I attempted to play the Aubrey album. His music ain't for me.

I made it to like song 9 or 10 and had to delete it.

When I listen to his music, I feel like I'm reading corny captions on IG. It's full of females sass and ****.

Only songs I liked out of the ones I played was The Motion and 4pm in Calabassas. 4pm is a hard *** track. He should have added Duppy, maybe he tries to forget about that *** whooping he took but that's his best song in a long time.

****** said it was incel R&B

4pm legit greatness though :smh:

So that new Drake is all the loosies we wanted during the Take Care era? :lol:

I feel like this is about to be a trend from the ones who have these types of songs to put out.

Free Spirit and Jodeci Freestyle about to get a #1.

I don’t mind if artists wanted to release what basically amounts to their version of “Lost Tapes”, but you have to have a massive catalog in order to do that. Just sucks that sample issues might force some artists to change up the originals. Luckily I jumped into streaming late and still have original versions of everything. Don’t care to have my stuff retroactively censored like the WWF logo. I need all my toxic levels.

I’m tired of all the 90s sampling

Basically redoing Mase’s Tell Me What You Want and the video is LL’s Doin It mixed with Mase’s Feel So Good. **** beyond unoriginal

Get used to it. It’s the 20-30 year rule. You’re going to see it in Hollywood/music.

Get used to it. It’s the 20-30 year rule. You’re going to see it in Hollywood/music.

Long as they pay the creators and their estate, i’m Cool with it.

Like, I know Beyoncé cut Frankie Beverly a decent check.

Hollywood/movies are a total embarrassment nowadays :lol: :rofl:

I don’t even care for these movies that come out

Back
Top Bottom