Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not sure why but I attempted to play the Aubrey album. His music ain't for me.

I made it to like song 9 or 10 and had to delete it.

When I listen to his music, I feel like I'm reading corny captions on IG. It's full of females sass and ****.

Only songs I liked out of the ones I played was The Motion and 4pm in Calabassas. 4pm is a hard *** track. He should have added Duppy, maybe he tries to forget about that *** whooping he took but that's his best song in a long time.

He was just here a day or two ago. I think he's back.

He in the Drake thread with the Mal and the OVO boyz

That Drake album cover is one of the worst covers I've ever seen. Someone sent it, I thought it was a fan made project.

Facts. Cover is od struggle.

to me, drake packaging and music branding is always trash (outside of take care cover and ovo owl)

Nah the IYRTITL branding was hard. Dropping that joint out of no where with some basic *** 3rd grade scribbling on the cover, only for the music to be flames. Mans was on point with that one. :smokin

Also ya'll right that loosie album is better than some artists actual album including all of his not named Take Care :lol:.

I would love for Hov to drop some remastered old joints... speaking of which i may have to reupload that Kevin Nottingham American Gangster remixes album... Joint mat have been better than the Original, they actually found a way to make hello Brooklyn worth it

Max floated on that joint. Dave wasn’t that bad.

Slick starting to wonder if son’s reached his peak. **** seems wild stagnant at this point.

Damn, they were 15 and 16 when Knuck If You Buck took off. That's wild.

The one joint look like Nicki Minaj in the face. I thought she was gonna be huge as a solo artist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom