Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Many of those gangs continued to web into larger factions such as (The Zulus, Godbody/5%'ers) or dropped the names of their gangs & just became drug crews. nonetheless the concept of gangs never changed, the aesthetic & names just changed.

Not to mention A LOT of the leaders of those gangs from the 70's/80's are Dead or doing life sentences... so those who remained on the street either started their own crews or fell under another banner.

Yeah, that's what people don't understand.

They just a brand name now of a Chicago or LA gang wrapped around the local crew name.

Big L was reppin NFL, that was a gang to people in Harlem. Well crew because we didn't even look at them that way. Crews were what you had in the neighborhood. Anybody else from another area wouldn't look at it that way. They might look at it as a rap group. But everyone knows what a blood or GD is.

Same thing, different naming convention.

Yeah, that's what people don't understand.

They just a brand name now of a Chicago or LA gang wrapped around the local crew name.

Big L was reppin NFL, that was a gang to people in Harlem. Well crew because we didn't even look at them that way. Crews were what you had in the neighborhood. Anybody else from another area wouldn't look at it that way. They might look at it as a rap group. But everyone knows what a blood or GD is.

Same thing, different naming convention.

See, I prefer the NY crews >>>>>>> gangs

Y’all had no need to adopt gangs. Y’all had the crew/street team ideology on lock down

0C36F259-2ADE-41B3-96AD-B0F855E65A56.jpeg

A8B631CC-E85A-492D-BCFD-83BBB308196A.png

799AC231-CAF7-442A-91A8-146830A64DFD.jpeg

C5A0B6BC-0EBD-45BC-B7FC-0BE28CF34B1E.png

See, I prefer the NY crews >>>>>>> gangs

Y’all had no need to adopt gangs. Y’all had the crew/street team ideology on lock down

That's the thing tho outside of the name things are still handled the same way it would be if it was just a bunch of crews. I grew up in a predominately Blood area, that didn't stop dudes from different crews/sets beefing with eachother.

for the most part outside of youngboys, NYC ain't really focused on the colors thing like that. It's still moreso about what neighborhood/crew of people you are associated with. And quite honestly over the past 5-10 years it has started to go back to the individual crews beefing. i don't know how many young gangs have popped up under with some 3 letter acronym that are beefing.

Unfortunately that hasn't led to any less violence & arrest over here.

So photogenic :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Ain’t never seen a bad, or unsavory photo of her.

How YOU never got caught slipping?????? All her pictures straight PRESSURE :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Swear to God I Come From The Bottom
I'm sleep in the laundromat got woke up by Jahlil mama,
say im waitin on a ride
she kno'n I got pride
gave me a plate and a blanket and told me to get inside

servechilled81 servechilled81 knows :pimp:

my guy :pimp: that **** is hard
"See it's one of them nights where I might have to buy a tele for my ****** stranded
on the block they hot as **** ain't got no place for landing
we all we got, we got each others do the others scandalous

That *** sexy. Her >>>>>> Cardi B’s, Tommy Lee’s, City Girls, etc.

I’d like to see her and Megan work

Her face/facial structure is PERFECT. I went to Detroit once, in 2008.

They’ve got some of the finest black women I’ve EVER seen.

I see why the 7th mile the 7th mile had to resort to running trains. Cause otherwise, he was gone be honking his horn at the curb.

Ay I’m really starting to think you gay

Back
Top Bottom