Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This please. *****s be putting him in the same sentence as kendrick and cole. Buggin

I remember when there was no discernible difference between Tyga & Big Sean....then Sean leaned into that “GOOD Music” aesthetic and umbrella...and started getting taken more seriously with more critical acclaim.

***** went from semi corny pop rapper that could rhyme at a basic level, that made hits, to being mentioned with Kendrick and them :lol:. Wild to see.

:nthat::smokin

09444478-A13A-4AF9-98FE-BC1E9D9176D6.jpeg

Color me intrigued, Suga Daddy Slim was my first Slim Thug full album I listened to, really enjoyed it. Gotta check out this new one

He’s got some fire sugar daddy slim type songs out there but overall that album didn’t hit with me. American King is fire

****, Big Sean nice as ****. He can rap with the best today. He just keep making that generic pop music trying to get a smash. Dark Sky Paradise is hard. His wordplay and flows are crazy. I Decided and 2088 are ****in garbage though.

Overtime sounds hard, Single Again is bich shi

Big Sean has a problem that Wale has

Their voices aren't that good for rap.

Big Sean's puberty struggle voice sometimes turns me off.

If he sounded better I think he'd get more respect and people would notice what he says more.

Couldn’t stand dude. All chance mixtapes garbage. Big day has tolerable tracks thanks to Francis starlite. Call it a turn if you want

This **** gave me early Kanye vibes. You wildin’. (**** kanye)
Acid Rap is his only mixtape that I like, though.

He made his first 10 grand, let's support the brother
He do that 10 times now he on to somethin

Back
Top Bottom