Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Geez Louise. My point wasn’t even about calling him a plant. If you read the rest of my post you’d see that I do think he’s genuine. I only used the term plant in the sense that he’s polished and prepared beyond his years. Y’all gotta relax.

You talking as if you want to see him go up there and fumble words, sound dyslexic, or act ADHD......

The man’s parents probably raised him a certain way. It’s a shame that y’all really insinuating that you want someone who’s not sharp, drunk, or high out his mind, up their being interviewed. Ridiculous bruh.

Since he’s so “polished” he’s a plant? Like really

Some of y’all been intaking so much BS that seeing someone with a little sense, actually threatens y’alls viewpoint or normalcy.
Ima ask you to reread my post, cause either you missed my point and looked for the opportunity to go on a tangential rant, or your reading comprehension is trash.

I never even insinuated what I want out of him. Where did you get the idea that him being mature and putting out an album with some mature themes threatens my sense of normalcy.

The phrase ‘borderline plant’ in my post wasn’t meant to be taken literally, and that seems to be the only point you hung onto. I was only using that word loosely (see: borderline) to create a parallel that ****** like you could grasp.

Why don’t you agree with me in my point that since he’s dropped he’s been this polished, and the album and it’s content was expected because of how honest and mature Old ****** sounded.

Wsup with you man?

I been hip to Cordae for a min. Actually think I’m one of the first people to post him in this very thread....

That’s over a year and some change ago. And I’d been in tune for a while. I simply didn’t know the **** went to college near me.

Try again.

Wavy ain't gon say it no mo
birdman2.png

Ima ask you to reread my post, cause either you missed my point and looked for the opportunity to go on a tangential rant, or your reading comprehension is trash.

I never even insinuated what I want out of him. Where did you get the idea that him being mature and putting out an album with some mature themes threatens my sense of normalcy.

The phrase ‘borderline plant’ in my post wasn’t meant to be taken literally, and that seems to be the only point you hung onto. I was only using that word loosely (see: borderline) to create a parallel that *****s like you could grasp.

Why don’t you agree with me in my point that since he’s dropped he’s been this polished, and the album and it’s content was expected because of how honest and mature Old *****s sounded.

My n_ ...... you acted all ASTOUNDED at the fact that buddy seemed coherent and sharp of mind. :lol: :rofl:

Again, y’all be judging some of these youths and I understand why they toot their nose up at y’all sometimes.

He dropped a “mature” album at 20, like Nas did back in 1994. But, since it’s 2019 and you, or those close to you listen to so much hogwash, you’re amazed. :lol:

Whatever man

Back
Top Bottom