Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** no.

juelz was a word rhymer. it sounded dope @ times but that ***** wasnt ever sayin ****. hell, according to stories told by jim and cam, that ***** aint eem really wanna rap 1/2 the time. lol

chris was def supposed to be "someone" in this ****.

Chris had female fans?

Platinum solo albums?

The rest is irrelevant.

Chris had female fans?

Platinum solo albums?

The rest is irrelevant.

female fans? yeah *****.lol i remember girls liking dude.

thats a good part of why i say he was supposed to be next up. him and crakk was the only 2 *****'s in SP that could really cook up cool songs that girls would enjoy. chris just seemed like he wanted it more than crakk. @ a certain point, there def seemed like some sorta apprenticeship was goin on between jay and chris. he wasnt featured on BP 2 for nothin. a track in which he EASILY had the best verse.

chris had a SPARK for a lil minute. lets not fake on yo...

far as the albums go, he never got his chance fr.

***EDIT***

this was a CLASSIC tape:

Young_Chris_Politically_Incorrect-front-large.jpg

it was full of tracks from his 'now or never' album that never released.

junt had just blaze & chad west produced tracks on it n all...

Last edited:
Y’all be bigging up these functioning addicts (Juelz and Lil Wayne), but wanna slander Chris? Smh. Y’all a trip. All them boys the same age and Chris was on their level if not better.

Jay ain’t no how to market anyone except himself and Bleek, back then

Yeah, I never see Young Guru gossiping about the Roc. It’s always Dame, Jim Jones, Choke, and others :lol:

It’s always been true that when the money good, people tolerate everything and be hush mouthed.

When everyone parts and the money dries up, mfers be scrambling

Y’all be bigging up these functioning addicts (Juelz and Lil Wayne), but wanna slander Chris? Smh. Y’all a trip. All them boys the same age and Chris was on their level if not better.

Jay ain’t no how to market anyone except himself and Bleek, back then

If Chris was so great he should have been able to pop

Beans and Free went gold

Are you counting Freeway and Beans in that?

Because you need to reword that
Yes I am. Have felt this way for a long time. Not knocking Free Or Beans but Peedi & Chris flows are dusting them two especially now a days. I know it’s an unpopular opinion.

Back
Top Bottom