Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

JDs beats are more influential than you think

060730A3-E687-4080-AB81-A514FBF5D6DD.jpeg

I never knew I was a Kanye fan this early.

Always thought it was when “H to the Izzo” dropped

IYKYK

I been getting a lot of choke no joke suggestions on youtube and ain't clicked on one. :lol: He just seem funny style.

OD. Ever since the story of him letting Dame get jumped in Paris.

Then he tried to out CTG last year under the guise of wanting to give the alleged victim a voice, but was really doing it get back at CTG for some **** that went left.

Those be the worst type of cats.

Choke also said Roc Nation had Nipsey killed :lol:

R&B producers are in a different lane. That's JD's lane, Usher, Janet, Mariah, Jagged Edge, Xscape, Monica...

Only Timbaland is really respected in both.

Normally you get credit for one or the other. Teddy Riley is also considered R&B.

JD is known for Mariah and Usher, not Franchise Boys and Bow Wow

He's felt disrespected and underappreciated for years, but that also might have to do with his little man syndrome. He wants to get Puff or Dre respect.

I been getting a lot of choke no joke suggestions on youtube and ain't clicked on one. :lol: He just seem funny style.

OD. Ever since the story of him letting Dame get jumped in Paris.

Then he tried to out CTG last year under the guise of wanting to give the alleged victim a voice, but was really doing it get back at CTG for some **** that went left.

Those be the worst type of cats.

Yeah...yo got ALOT of negative energy and loves to gossip non stop. His **** been pooping up on my YouTube feed nonstop as well. I had to give this a listen tho :lol:.

Choke No Joke talking bout why Roc Nation blackballed Young Chris

657B0028-7B0A-4E5A-8EDA-4373AD3537E8.jpeg

EVERY student of hip hop or those who followed Rocafella know these facts. They are glaring and in-your-face. Chris was/is the one. Dude was a prodigy and had everything. Creatively, lyrically, content, etc.

And it’s ASHAME if Jay don’t throw Chris no bones. I already mentioned how Chris lit flame under Jay. It ain’t no secret that after 2000/2001 when Jay ran with them Philly cats (most notably Chris and Beanie) and aligned himself with them, he became the #1 rapper.

PHILLY MUSICIANS are one of a kind....... best flowers in hip-hop

choke is a mouth runner but i find his roc info credible bc he was so close to the label.

choke got nothin to lose and everything to gain by airing out old roc tales. of course the old execs would try to discredit dude.

as someone that used to follow chris during the time that choke was speaking on, im not surprised.

chris was makin alotta moves during that time frame and i def thought somethin was gonna happen for dude. when nothin really materialized, i remember wondering why.

EVERY student of hip hop or those who followed Rocafella know these facts. They are glaring and in-your-face. Chris was/is the one. Dude was a prodigy and had everything. Creatively, lyrically, content, etc.

And it’s ASHAME if Jay don’t throw Chris no bones. I already mentioned how Chris lit flame under Jay. It ain’t no secret that after 2000/2001 when Jay ran with them Philly cats (most notably Chris and Beanie) and aligned himself with them, he became the #1 rapper.

PHILLY MUSICIANS are one of a kind....... best flowers in hip-hop

Young Chris was always overrated, far from the one.

Julez was more the one than him, and you saw how things went with him.

choke is a mouth runner but i find his roc info credible bc he was so close to the label.

choke got nothin to lose and everything to gain by airing out old roc tales. of course the old execs would try to discredit dude.

as someone that used to follow chris during the time that choke was speaking on, im not surprised.

chris was makin alotta moves during that time frame and i def thought somethin was gonna happen for dude. when nothin really materialized, i remember wondering why.

How do you find it credible?

Dude went after LaLa, because of things going on with her marriage.

A lot of what he is saying is for shock value, and because people are watching.

It's giving him attention.

All the interviews he gives he keeps adding to stories.

**** no.

juelz was a word rhymer. it sounded dope @ times but that ***** wasnt ever sayin ****. hell, according to stories told by jim and cam, that ***** aint eem really wanna rap 1/2 the time. lol

chris was def supposed to be "someone" in this ****.

Back
Top Bottom