Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah I don’t hear what y’all hear in March madness
Future real cool but the rap jesus reactions are od, I don't see it, anything he would have over say a 2chainz. It's like dudes trolling almost.
XUFiCcwzNrE2BLRX4C8At_Xw0N0u8fo5QocHDZ6RoF8.gif

I’m not gonna play Pac or Dee. I’ve seen Pac look like that in mad pics, Pac was famous so maybe Dee a little hype. I don’t know but that pic is cool as **** to see

Future real cool but the rap jesus reactions are od, I don't see it, anything he would have over say a 2chainz. It's like dudes trolling almost.
XUFiCcwzNrE2BLRX4C8At_Xw0N0u8fo5QocHDZ6RoF8.gif

I try to listen to march madness every couple of months to see if I missed something and nope, it’s the same just ok song to me

Yeah Future not wack or anything, i'm just not hearing that next level zone out ya'll be on. Maybe I gotta give it some more spins.

Yeah Future not wack or anything, i'm just not hearing that next level zone out ya'll be on. Maybe I gotta give it some more spins.
I'm on this wave. But I live and let live. Cuz folks say the same thing about Kanye (even young Ye) as an artist (not just his rapping technique) and I think they're out of their rabbit *** minds.

Different strokes.

I remember when this track dropped

Track was/is so dope, but Nip's verse was TERRIBLE. I wasn't listening to him regularly back then, and pretty much wasn't interested in hearing anything else from him after that verse.

Now dude is my favorite rapper :lol:

This was like 2009/2010. Time flies

I remember when this track dropped

Track was/is so dope, but Nip's verse was TERRIBLE. I wasn't listening to him regularly back then, and pretty much wasn't interested in hearing anything else from him after that verse.

Now dude is my favorite rapper :lol:

B****** dey luuuuuuuuv it

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom