Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Depends on the artist honestly. I’ve felt gypped artists like Common or Royce having songs less than 3 minutes, but I also don’t want to hear a 5 minute song by Playboi Carti or Lil Uzi.

Don't matter who to me, I hate enjoying a song and it's under 2 mins. I mean Solange got only 8 out 19 songs that are over 2.5 mins. It puts a huge asterisk by an artists album for me.

I wouldn't Deny that at all Dee & Wah & that whole RR camp was certified in those streets. Gangstas usually recognize other gangstas

Yeah, they started in the streets and had mad people in Harlem and the BX. And that bike **** just made them even larger.

Suge used to be in NY all the time in the late 90's/early 2000's.

That's why the whole east vs west was always funny to me, it was really Suge vs Puff.

Chainz should reload the album with Jay on Threat 2 Society and NCAA Remix, better hook and throw Drake/Offset on it

I wouldn't Deny that at all Dee & Wah & that whole RR camp was certified in those streets. Gangstas usually recognize other gangstas

I wouldn't doubt Suge was tryna muscle X over to sign, that's what he did and Ruff Ryders stood solid but Swizz adding extras with that "look at the body language". What body language? It's a handshake. Couldn't have been no real serious situation if dudes still took pics together.

Great pictures, that's all I take from it.

Good golly this Lil Pump album is catchy AF and full of some absolutely terrible pro-drugs lines and songs I've ever heard....jeezus

Yeah I can't rock with the "whole crew full of drug addicts" type bars. Im cool on pump.

I wouldn't doubt Suge was tryna muscle X over to sign, that's what he did and Ruff Ryders stood solid but Swizz adding extras with that "look at the body language". What body language? It's a handshake. Couldn't have been no real serious situation if dudes still took pics together.

Great pictures, that's all I take from it.

Naw, that pic and the way his hand is. Dude pulled his arm towards him. That was one sided and a regretful look is on his face,

Back
Top Bottom