Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Face is a better rapper than Juvenile but I’m taking 400 over any Face album.

Also, The Fix is at the bottom of my Scarface list. I never got into that album.

This **** here man, I still get hype to this

Cuz I ain’t know what tf shorty was actually saying :lol:. Then, I gave him an open ear. And he got some lines:

-“We was lighting candles around the house, no birthday surprise
Wonder why the room went black, but we ain't close our eyes”

-“Ridin' round with 2 K's like we hate Madden
The robber thinks it's sweet, I give him 8 cavities”

-“She say she love me, now she think she got my heart caring
Say "I love her too", but I'm lying back (lineback), just like Mark Barron”

-“She wanna go bowling, I said "I can't, cuz I'm tryna dodge the PIN."”

-“Even though I head the bomb (bum), I never catch her loitering”

-“Look how time's passed, Future wants me, Freebandz
You know its **** 12, I'ma name my daughter Sandra Bland
I'm screaming "free my *****s" even if they ain't innocent
I'm still won’t drop a dime, even though I got plenty of cents”

-“He got two arms, how he get 3 elbows”

And I know you gon feel this one:

“Keep wondering why that young ***** color blind
Murder what they said for them
He bought 13 boxes of crayons
But he still couldn't find a red rum”

Bars :pimp:

It’s like your goal on here is to give me a stroke.

You bias about Future and some others b. :lol:

Dang right a) because future act like he was some style icon as soon as he jumped off the porch

b) he was dumbing down his music. I was fan initially. He’s cool. Done fell off a bit but he cool

c) people overlooking and turning the other cheek on him being a simp

So you going to stop listening to Wayne and have same kind of energy for him? :lol:

Nah. Wayne a simp too. I can give the good and bad.

He let baby kiss him, steal from him, etc etc.
And Wayne know he ain’t got fashion sense. He don’t put-on like Future be doing

The College Dropout Tour. 2004. HOB Las Vegas

Who put on the best tour?

I remember the Up in Smoke Tour... seesh

I can’t remember the name of the No Limit and Snoop tour when snoop first signed with them... That was like the livest concert I’ve ever attended

Last edited:
Who put on the beat tour?

I remember the Up in Smoke Tour... seesh

I can’t remember the name of the No Limit and Snoop tour when snoop first signed with them... That was like the livest concert I’ve ever attended

No Limit World Tour I think it was. I've only seen a few clips, wish they did a DVD. Livest tour you been to? That's wild cause I know you've said you go to mad shows.

I remember the Up In Smoke DVD, watched that **** mad times.

Cuz I ain’t know what tf shorty was actually saying :lol:. Then, I gave him an open ear. And he got some lines:

-“We was lighting candles around the house, no birthday surprise
Wonder why the room went black, but we ain't close our eyes”

-“Ridin' round with 2 K's like we hate Madden
The robber thinks it's sweet, I give him 8 cavities”

-“She say she love me, now she think she got my heart caring
Say "I love her too", but I'm lying back (lineback), just like Mark Barron”

-“She wanna go bowling, I said "I can't, cuz I'm tryna dodge the PIN."”

-“Even though I head the bomb (bum), I never catch her loitering”

-“Look how time's passed, Future wants me, Freebandz
You know its **** 12, I'ma name my daughter Sandra Bland
I'm screaming "free my *****s" even if they ain't innocent
I'm still won’t drop a dime, even though I got plenty of cents”

-“He got two arms, how he get 3 elbows”

And I know you gon feel this one:

“Keep wondering why that young ***** color blind
Murder what they said for them
He bought 13 boxes of crayons
But he still couldn't find a red rum”

Bars :pimp:

straight-face-gif-3.gif

No Limit World Tour I think it was. I've only seen a few clips, wish they did a DVD. Livest tour you been to? That's wild cause I know you've said you go to mad shows..

Yeap, thats the tour with the tanks.

I haven’t made it to Coachella YET (in fact i may go next year), so I need to do that comparrison.

It’s one of my most fond memory I had, living in New Orleans - young, wreckless and understanding the culture and living their rap at the time. Nostalgia moments.

It was insane, all the artists..the big tanks and the Brass Band... :lol: I just remember having to be carried out at the end from all the carrying on I was doing.

Last edited:
Yeap, thats the tour with the tanks.

I haven’t made it to Coachella YET (in fact i may go next year), so I need to do that comparrison.

It’s one of my most fond memory I had being in New Orleans - young, wreckless and understanding the culture and living their rap at the time. Nostalgia moments.

It was insane, all the artists..the big tanks and the Brass Band... :lol: I just remember having to be carried out at the end from all the carrying on I was doing.

Was it everybody? That's the one thing I've wondered about that tour. I mean everyone, Fiend, C, Mac, Slim. Obviously P, Snoop and Silkk were there.

I'm not trying to do any festivals. That **** is too crowded. I need a chair and I need my space.

She a eater man, shut the heck up and keep it moving. It was fun when she was in videos, parties, traveling, etc.

No she ain’t getting booked.

She past her prime now.

Past her prime for who? You're thinking small.

The main ones who simp on chicks will still have her on high demand and treat her better. She has moved on to 50 and 60 year old men not dudes with make believe money.

Look at Robert Kraft, he would be delighted to be with her.

The main ones who simp on chicks will still have her on high demand and treat her better. She has moved on to 50 and 60 year old men not dudes with make believe money.

Let me clarify. Past her prime as a video girl

Enhhhhhh.... she won’t be delighted with a billionaire giving her $100 :lol:

Was it everybody? That's the one thing I've wondered about that tour. I mean everyone, Fiend, C, Mac, Slim. Obviously P, Snoop and Silkk were there.

I'm not trying to do any festivals. That **** is too crowded. I need a chair and I need my space.

Not everybody to that degree to perform (Mercedes, Lil’ Soliders, Mean Green, Ed, Ghetto Commissionetx ) was there, mostly were on stage - a lot of them did their hit songs. These who i saw on stage Magic, Fiend, Mystikal. Mr. Serv On, Mia X, Snoop, Daz, C Murder, Kane and Able, KLC, Mo. B **** Young Bleed, Slim, cant remember if I saw Mac (my cousin was dating him, saw him all the time). I saw Slim all the time too (cousin was part of Cut Throat Committee)

Remember the Source Award performance? It was like that x3 :lol:

Heard that Essence reunion was a big disappointment :lol: Glad I didn’t go that year.

Speaking of concert...seeing Damien Escobar and Aaron Neville and 21 Pilots :lol:

Im plotting on that Dugeon Family concert at the Fox. I have a feeling it won’t be like that Tabernacle concert - it was spiritual that night.

I thought Everything Must Go was pretty good or at least on par for what he's given us. Obilvion was even better

I meant Obilvion...I wasn’t happy with that album.

I need to check out Everything Must Go. I see there’s a Vol. 1 and 2.

Is there’s a difference?

Back
Top Bottom