Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These boys ain’t seen real talent in so long, not even using their better judgement anymore.

Now they’re attacking any and everyone.

What’s next, Bethoveen ain’t top 5? Jimmy Hendrix was AVERAGE?

Earth, Wind, & Fire overrated???

Y’all need intervention

EW&F better never get any slander...

I can argue Jimmy though, talented but....

singing talent is sooo subjective everyone wants to talk about the correct way of singing and **** but who died and made anybody the appropriators of that? are yall basing it off opera-singing? classical music singing? gospel singing? like what? are yall basing it off pop-music?

i actually dgaf about 'good singing' because ill listen to 50 Cent "sing" 'Window Shopper' any day and not argue "man wtf 50 sucks at singing he not singing singing like a pro" **** that **** ***** im bangin the track and u kno im bump that bigavelli, perfect singing is boring it got no character it's too polished too poppy.. i can appreciate it tho.

I never hated it.

mwr-the-wife-asks-me-whats-the-charge-on-the-credit-card-for-brazzerscom-148418.gif

bob dylan is the worst singer i have ever heard yet considered factually a GOAT so yes singing grading is dumb af

ima be listening to some stevie wonder and some idiot gonna step to me to turn that sh-- off n bump some mozart or beethoven ima smack the **** outta him u can fall back with ur superiority complex. or a fairer comparison would be a singer but idk any opera singer names cuz they're all italian

i dont care how good adele supposedly sings, i aint listenin to that fat ***** cuz i cant FEEL anything from it, i deadass rather listen to J Lo or Ashanti or w/e else

bob dylan is the worst singer i have ever heard yet considered factually a GOAT so yes singing grading is dumb af

ima be listening to some stevie wonder and some idiot gonna step to me to turn that sh-- off n bump some mozart or beethoven ima smack the **** outta him u can fall back with ur superiority complex. or a fairer comparison would be a singer but idk any opera singer names cuz they're all italian

i dont care how good adele supposedly sings, i aint listenin to that fat ***** cuz i cant FEEL anything from it, i deadass rather listen to J Lo or Ashanti or w/e else

Literally nobody has argued they'd rather listen to someone they consider a better singer over someone that makes better music, I don't know why it's getting interpreted that way.

Literally nobody has argued they'd rather listen to someone they consider a better singer over someone that makes better music, I don't know why it's getting interpreted that way.

for what reason would anyone care to argue about who's a better singer? like ok "objectively" xyz is better and...? what exactly is the point? what matters at the end of the day is whose song makes ppl feel something not who "technically" sings better

because if it was about that then there's plenty no name "technical" singers out there whom could probably out-sing most known singers throughout history. i find it ridiculous that the scope of 'objectivity' in grading how well somebody sings is confined to the past 100 years as if eunechs didn't exist in china in like 200 BC (i know theyve existed other places, it's just an example, and the date is probably wrong [disclaimer]).

go take a time machine n tell em objectively john legend sings better than their royal eunechs

i love celine dion i cant understand why many ppl roast her but it is what it is

speakin of celine, what do yall think abt this girl:

for what reason would anyone care to argue about who's a better singer? like ok "objectively" xyz is better and...? what exactly is the point? what matters at the end of the day is whose song makes ppl feel something not who "technically" sings better

because if it was about that then there's plenty no name "technical" singers out there whom could probably out-sing most known singers throughout history. i find it ridiculous that the scope of 'objectivity' in grading how well somebody sings is confined to the past 100 years as if eunechs didn't exist in china in like 200 BC (i know theyve existed other places, it's just an example, and the date is probably wrong [disclaimer]).

go take a time machine n tell em objectively john legend sings better than their royal eunechs

It's not that serious.
There's no way to measure who is the greatest singer, or greatest at anything musically to me, at least. But yeah, some people are really into the technical aspects of music and vocals is something that does have tangible aspects that can set aside some singers from others. That's all we've been saying really. It's just something to talk about or discuss for people that enjoy music. I don't think anyone was even saying there was a clear cut best singer from who was talking about those things.
If you know someone I've never heard of from however many years ago that you'd make an argument is the best singer ever or on that level, I wouldn't freak out and tell you someone is better, I'd listen and either agree or discuss who I might think better or why.

It seems like you might not be feeling her because of her looks since you went right at her weight. I understand what you mean by you can’t feel it, but come on. :lol:

Yo....this ***** Rylo Rodriguez just might have some of the slickest punchlines in the game right now....and I NEVER thought I’d say that :lol:

Peep the lines in the comment section. He saying some slick ****. Love this damn song :pimp:.

Watch the Diddy co-sign come through QC-Pee soon.

Yo....this ***** Rylo Rodriguez just might have some of the slickest punchlines in the game right now....and I NEVER thought I’d say that :lol:

Peep the lines in the comment section. He saying some slick ****. Love this damn song :pimp:.

Watch the Diddy co-sign come through QC-Pee soon.

Yo how many ****in times you gonna post this ****in trash? Go beat off to some Wardell lowlights and G T F O H with this trash.

Back
Top Bottom