Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Redman was Curren$y before Curren$y. Not to mention he has an elite sense of humor. I’d love to hang with him.

Red man one of the forefathers of stoner rappers HOWEVER, he was much more than just a stoner.
He had great themes and lyrically could match anyone.

Imagine if Redman and Keith Murray formed a group.

Keith Murray is criminally underrated. He was a marketable version of Canibus. Man was a lyrical beast

Redman was Curren$y before Curren$y. Not to mention he has an elite sense of humor. I’d love to hang with him.

Red man one of the forefathers of stoner rappers HOWEVER, he was much more than just a stoner.
He had great themes and lyrically could match anyone.

Imagine if Redman and Keith Murray formed a group.

Keith Murray is criminally underrated. He was a marketable version of Canibus. Man was a lyrical beast

I feel you but we gotta mention to those that don't know Red was a WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better rapper than Currensy. :lol:

Like top 5 lyricist ever. He's in my personal top 15.

I feel you but we gotta mention to those that don't know Red was a WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better rapper than Currensy. :lol:

Like top 5 lyricist ever. He's in my personal top 15.

True indeed bro. My mom use to get those SONY BMG subscription magazines and she’d let me pick any CD I wanted. One time I asked for “Muddy Waters”. Redman was just always cool as hell to me

Dudes stay ****tin on wat gets posted in this thread then turn aqround and say Plies got FIRE albums
santiago32vo5q.gif

Dudes stay ****tin on wat gets posted in this thread then turn aqround and say Plies got FIRE albums
santiago32vo5q.gif

It is possible for subpar artists to have fire albums. French Montana’s mixtape catalog is pretty flawless. And some of these 3 acronym followed by a random noun/adjective rappers don’t have music even close to Plies’ first 3 albums.

Plies first song was Shawty and it was a SMASH and it’s better than any song your favorite trash rapper has made.

Plies can rhyme and flow, something most of the new **** y’all post can’t do. People were quick to write off Plies before even hearing an album.

Back
Top Bottom