Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1f40d.png

YouTube channel is now live. Gonna be my last time spamming the thread :lol: (Apple, Spotify, and SoundCloud links will be dropped when available)

New episodes will be available every Sunday morning. Please subscribe and drop a like if you mess with it and I'll make sure ill keep investing in it

Thanks again

YouTube channel is now live. Gonna be my last time spamming the thread :lol: (Apple, Spotify, and SoundCloud links will be dropped when available)

New episodes will be available every Sunday morning. Please subscribe and drop a like if you mess with it and I'll make sure ill keep investing in it

Thanks again

ill try to listen to the first one later today

Same :lol: Best Buy and Circuit City used to sell a lot of debuting/newer artists stuff for $6.99. That’s how I ended up buying Plies’ first two albums :lol:

Yup, that’s exactly why I bought both of Plies albums. First one was trash, second was FIRE

The city didn't mess with him like that

Lol I remember seeing dude perform one night in the flats when I was young as hell. I always thought he should’ve been bigger.
I ****** with his first album heavy.

Thinking back I haven’t really seen Cleveland rally behind a lot of their hometown dudes when they are in the process of blowing up (I’m too young for Bone Thugs)

Ray Jr might’ve been the closest I’ve seen.

Pimp In My Own Mind was a corny song but the beat was hard. He looked lame as hell. I downloaded the album when it leaked and was shocked how good it was so I went and copped. Everybody I knew wasn’t ****in with him but everyone that I played the album for was on it after.

He had Pimp C, TI and Project Pat on the Remix.

Back
Top Bottom