Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why they mad at the youngin for remixing her song and doing it better.

And mustard been "sampling" songs and not giving people credit for years. We know that booed up joint is just Tevin Campbell's Can We talk sped up with the Mustard sound on it.
comeon.png

I think he mad because Jacques was profiting off of it which is understandable.

Are "Make America Great Again" hat still available? I want one to dye the text black and green, at the same time I dont want to any more $ to Ye or Don than need be.

I think he mad because Jacques was profiting off of it which is understandable.
It was on YouTube and SoundCloud. I don't think he was making money off that. His remix had people talking and it probably caught their attention and they don't want his version to overshadow hers.

It was on YouTube and SoundCloud. I don't think he was making money off that. His remix had people talking and it probably caught their attention and they don't want his version to overshadow hers.

I think they were kinda mad because bruh went and did a video for the remix before she could drop her own video :lol:

I’m not a Wayne fan by any means (#keepthecarter), but Thugger ought to fall back. He’s not in any position to be talking about who’s putting out better projects after all the midgrade **** he’s put out over the past two years. This On The Run joint is the only thing giving him a leg to stand on since Jeffrey.

Jacquees's version better.

Youtube been on the hunt taking down his version nonstop lol..

Reminds me of Jacquees cover of PartyNextDoor's "Persian rug's" is way more popular than PND's

Last edited:
I’m not a Wayne fan by any means (#keepthecarter), but Thugger ought to fall back. He’s not in any position to be talking about who’s putting out better projects after all the midgrade **** he’s put out over the past two years. This On The Run joint is the only thing giving him a leg to stand on since Jeffrey.
While that tape wasn't bad, I feel as if his listeners overrated it severly. I haven't went back to it in ages.

Telling the truth and S/O your people is a bird post
kttcolimanny

Learn something new everyday on NT

The way went about it , yes something a bird would do because it was unnecessary , It’s the equivalent of “ he was in my DM” lol

Gunna and baby not even dropping today so what was the point in saying it? Lol

Not to mention thug ain’t dropped anything good since......?

Back
Top Bottom