Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Him and Juelz verses on here classic. You a flat hater if you front on any of them.

Again....Wayne before he crossed over is very different than Wayne from the Hot Boyz to Drought 3.

He just put out so much garbage from 08 til now that it overshadowed who he was and what he’s been a part of for his first half of his career.....and only the hood f’d with Wayne for real for real when he was in his critical prime...but commercial low as a solo artist

Then they released this joke of a “response” to nas n jay. _’s was GASSED. Lol

And without that, there’d be no this:

Never forget...

^^^Dipset & Wayne :pimp:

I really came up on this **** man. From like age 11-16 (01-06)...these ****** (outside the Big, Big Dawgs) had us captivated. And that’s when I was coming of age so it resonated with me heavy. Always liked how Wayne rocked with the Dips heavy.

“Holla at Byrd Gang...Dipset, up in Harlem” :pimp:

And this 01. Before anybody really was up on Dipset like that (outside tri state), let alone Byrd Gang.

“Dada-dom” :smokin

Introspective Wayne?

Is that even possible? Or something close to it? I’ve never heard him reflect on anything sensitive or vulnerable.

Political Wayne?

Does anyone really want that though?
Don’t cry (folks be sleeping on this joint. YouTube it if u ain’t heard it)
Grown man the version on lights out
Young n blues
Are introspective Wayne
He can do that when he wants
Though it’s kinda hard
Considering. Dude been famous
And rich since he was a kid
So it be kinda hard to relate
When he ain’t rapping bout being a drug dealer with gats and ak’s

I hate to say it but that Wayne finna be trash nocap.
It’s probably due to my age but he just one them rappers that just will never give u that same feel again just like the t.i n ye finna be trash.
You can add jezzy gotti ect they just don’t got it no more and it’s sad.

I hate to say it but that Wayne finna be trash nocap.
It’s probably due to my age but he just one them rappers that just will never give u that same feel again just like the t.i n ye finna be trash.
You can add jezzy gotti ect they just don’t got it no more and it’s sad.

I agree with this, and the only exception for me personally would be if Wayne pulled a 4:44 or LIG

^^^Dipset & Wayne :pimp:

I really came up on this **** man. From like age 11-16 (01-06)...these ****** (outside the Big, Big Dawgs) had us captivated. And that’s when I was coming of age so it resonated with me heavy. Always liked how Wayne rocked with the Dips heavy.

“Holla at Byrd Gang...Dipset, up in Harlem” :pimp:

And this 01. Before anybody really was up on Dipset like that (outside tri state), let alone Byrd Gang.

“Dada-dom” :smokin

Seen TQ in the vid, made me remember this classic :pimp:

"Pistol On My Side" is the only thing that has me interested in listening to Carter 5. That's the Wayne I like.

Also what ya'' think of this Pardison Fontaine cat... he gotta have a deal already.

First Charlamagne does a whole brilliant idiots episode with him, now the shoutout on Joe's podcast. Although i will say it seems like dude has already been putting in work behind the scenes, wrote for Cardi & Ye.

Back
Top Bottom