Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Follies >>>>

Magic City so damn overrated. Blue flame some hood ****. Pinups cool. The set up weird. Ain’t been to the strip club in a minute :lol:.

Norma Jeans lowkey right there with Follies though. Trust!

Uhhh HUUUHHH!! :pimp: :pimp:

Dolph growing on me with this last tape.

768DA9A8-57CA-4EF3-BBD5-CE71F60EDF9A.gif

He only been making the best trap **** since 2014. :pimp: High Class Street Music 4 and 5, King of Memphis, Bulletproof, Thinking Out Loud all crank.

Follies >>>>

Magic City so damn overrated. Blue flame some hood ****. Pinups cool. The set up weird. Ain’t been to the strip club in a minute :lol:.

Norma Jeans lowkey right there with Follies though. Trust!

Right. Follies got the $10 lap dances, you can smoke, and the girls goes all out with you.

Right. Follies got the $10 lap dances, you can smoke, and the girls goes all out with you.

Facts. First time I went to Magic...it tripped me out. Shorty said $20 after she danced on me by the bar. I thought she trying to finesse me. Cuz back home...that’s a courtesy.

You don’t gotta pay for “lap dances” at Norma Jeans”. They take whatever you tip. And it’s Some nice ints from Bmore, DC, Philly, DE, NJ, etc that rotate in and outta there. A private dance is $20 for like 3 songs. And if you a slick *****, it’s even more lit :smokin

https://instagram.com/normajeansclubbaltimore?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=6nf4054kykw4

Most underrated strip club on the East coast.

I kinda get his point but this _ is annoying as **** these days lol

Overall there's definitely a legitimate convo to be had about the low amount of black people curating black related art in general in these type of spaces. Every since he got into academia he low-key be tryna act like a wannabe ivory tower type tho

He going extra hard specifically in this case because that curator happens to be one of his colleagues :lol:

I kinda get his point but this _ is annoying as **** these days lol

Overall there's definitely a legitimate convo to be had about the low amount of black people curating black related art in general in these type of spaces. Every since he got into academia he low-key be tryna act like a wannabe ivory tower type tho

He going extra hard specifically in this case because that curator happens to be one of his colleagues :lol:

Couple that with the fact that he on the Grammy board. We know what side he on.

Dolph new eliantte set up goat level
Wop copped a new piece too

I already know the Migos gonna pop up wit some crazy *** pieces within the next month or so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom