Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is huge. Hopefully it gets a permanent stay in Atlanta.

We up my guy :smokin

Fam, what? :lol:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. :smokin

Hopefully this trap museum encourages people to break out of their bubble and make a trip to the A.
Psh I’m the only person I know that’s never been to the A. **** is black Hollywood.

Best strip club I ever been to in the A.

Unrelated but some of my best ******* was also done in the A.

If you’re a single black man that’s even moderately successful and you haven’t visited or considered moving to Atlanta you selling yourself short.

Best strip club I ever been to in the A.

Unrelated but some of my best ****ing was also done in the A.

If you’re a single black man that’s even moderately successful and you haven’t visited or considered moving to Atlanta you selling yourself short.

I like ATL too but, But Houston got badder chics than ATL

Does Houston got the ratio tho?

Atlanta like 3:1 or 4:1. I keep meeting chicks who tell me straight up that dudes be like look you can’t be my main but I got room on the roster for u if u want it. More than one of them has taken that spot because the pickings is that slim.

On some g **** lil rabbit turned this thread into a **** show. Son had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage. The absolute corniness and try hard behavior is just sickening :smh: can't imagine how you behave in real life. Do better
Ya'll forgot that he did the same thing before a while back...came in here wildin talkin bout he was high or something :lol: ...cant really pay the weirdos too much attention when they get rollin

On some g **** lil rabbit turned this thread into a **** show. Son had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage. The absolute corniness and try hard behavior is just sickening :smh: can't imagine how you behave in real life. Do better

I got a suspicion of who's burner account that might be. his weirdness is a little too familiar.

Dolph growing on me with this last tape.

768DA9A8-57CA-4EF3-BBD5-CE71F60EDF9A.gif

Dolph raps about the same stuff on every song women, counting his millions, weed, drug dealing, street violence, etc, and his raps are simple, but his songs knock and he has mad swag and charisma on tracks. His ad libs are dope and I like when he yells.

Dolph trash. Y’all negros know y’all ain’t riding around, windows down jamming his music

I stay in Florida, the bass/trunk rattle music mecca, and never hear nobody knocking Dolph music.

“Peach” is like the only song I’ve heard

Back
Top Bottom