Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

also, mgk tweets about a underage girl being hot is ****ed up... unless youre ok with that..

I didn’t see those tweets. And if he felt a way about it go see that man thats your daughter you lame *** *****.

Y’all play too much on the internet with what you tryna imply in that last part.

Tweet was already deleted.

damn tried to upload pic but this site acting goofy

basically he said he accuse diddy of killing pac but looked past iovines profiting off that whole situation (which lowkey is crazy if u look at how death row birthed interscope and who was the last man standing) and how he had to check him about something with farrakhan during 50 ja beef which i wasnt aware that ***** was even around then

Tweet was already deleted.

It’s not showing for you? Tweet not deleted , just checked and it’s under his replies
7642040F-1464-42AF-82F6-53992E9EFFB0.png

Also looks like Jay never liked Em lol just seen somebody post This

M flexing his track history on that new diss lmao. People only like mgk diss cuss it mocked his song titles, but them titles sold numbers.

It’s not showing for you? Tweet not deleted , just checked and it’s under his replies
7642040F-1464-42AF-82F6-53992E9EFFB0.png

Also looks like Jay never liked Em lol just seen somebody post This

Jay shouldn’t be talking, he hasn’t made any ******* music,
He’s the joe budden without the retirement,

Not just defending em on this, even Kendrick, jay said he’s better than Kendrick and we never got any music

Charlagmane the god described jay perfectly In the dj vlad video, he’s the prized fighter who doesn’t fight any fights

IMO em is just too technical for today’s hip hop, his rhyme schemes don’t fit in with the current hip hop plethora. IMO em won this one, call me a Stan if you want

Ehhhh, I like Em's response. The flows and rhyme pattern. It's too technical for 2018 though but he still got bars on there. That Rihanna **** was weird though but I get it. The Puff line is crazy, the Stan **** was hard. Him flexing his sales and what he was doing at that age is crazy.

I also think it's different going at someone that 99% of this thread never listened to or cared about and then going against Eminem that's been crowned one of the best ever and we haven't heard anyone go at Em since like 01. So all this new MGK jokes don't hit cause we don't know **** about him.

Then you got the age difference. The only similar beef to me is Nelly and KRS 1 and I don't remember full diss songs or anyone giving a ****.

Jay Electronica is a clown. He got a lot to say but can't put it on wax. Years later, still no album.

Back
Top Bottom