Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

[="lil rabbit, post: 30576905, member: 205261"]

Thumbnail reminded me of this, birdman hustle game is strong

A2ED207D-4E1B-481B-8BF3-6ED849374221.png
[/QUOTE]

aye thats crazy fr. he really has had this same or similar shot with hot boys, wayne by himself, thug and Nba prolly jacquees too lol.

738D3CF0-BD0B-484E-B29D-35084F9FE417.png

Someone confirm this is trash, and it’s not just me

This man talking about giving Rihanna hickies and oatmeal
5F4EADB1-ACFB-4D01-B818-3F1253FDD53B.png

Some good/funny lines and some terrible ones. I now Have 0 doubt that Joe would destroy dude lol

Don’t go in the em thread :lol:

Last edited:
man who all dropsd so i can have a list to work from

Marlo
NBA Youngboy
Wale
Young Dolph
6Lack

Anyone else?

the flow is there but once again he not saying **** while MGK was actually saying some **** beyond it sounding good.

Where did that Rihanna **** come from? dude wilding.

the flow is there but once again he not saying **** while MGK was actually saying some **** beyond it sounding good.

Mgk on his diss track said something about em being scared to ask Rihanna out or some **** like that. I didn’t understand the reference either

Right. It felt like he was addressing a bunch of random stuff with some MGK sprinkled in. MGK came with a full song directly at him nothing else.

and what exactly was mgk saying?

and what exactly was mgk saying?
I think MGK was alluding to Em must’ve tried to get at Rihanna when they did their songs but got shot down. Ow Em is saying he put hi kiss in her neck when let’s be real ain’t nothing happen with her so it’s meh. Just a lie

For a “killshot” that probably ain’t gonna kill MGK. Dude is probably filming another video in his backyard now that he’ll put on YouTube and get more views than Em’s video and chart higher. I expected better

If I’m MGK I wouldnt even Respond . Dude took a week+ to drop this mediocre reply.

Take that W , put you Washing one of the “GOATS” on your resume and keep it moving
This the most press he’s gotten in years. Rap devil has a ton of views and streams. A response to that is gonna be even bigger

Back
Top Bottom