Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

F7FFD41C-1D43-4F16-866B-4B666C45773C.png

Lmaoooo wearing this shirt in today’s climate might get you fired from your job

Today’s climate of immorality, sexual promiscuity, and heavy promotion of drug usage??? Fits perfectly

Ain’t no officiating in real life. If you get jumped, you get jumped. Don't get caught lacking popping off at someone and then showing up at the same place. Especially as an artist.

Save all that one-on-one **** for when it’s you and your boy or family bumping heads.

Ain’t no officiating in real life. If you get jumped, you get jumped. Don't get caught lacking popping off at someone and then showing up at the same place. Especially as an artist.

Save all that one-on-one **** for when it’s you and your boy or family bumping heads.

Jump the wrong person. Somebody gone whound up dead.

Everybody ain’t the same bruh.

Well, if you gone jump em, might have to kill em. Some people don’t forget faces.

Or you better skip town
I'm pretty sure Russ wasn't afraid and knew smokeypurp wasn't about anything per his Breakfast club interview.

You sound scary with the "skip town" talk. I hope you're not intimidated by either one of those cats.

Russ could have given Purp the head up. It would have been more honorable.

I done been jumped a few times, got stomped out by three dudes before twice. It's not a nice feeling, but you already know that.

But guess what, I wear that **** with pride because it's in my DNA to withstand damage. It's in my genes to outlast & persevere. ****** know I got bangers for hands & I hit hard as ****.

That's why I never used to get fair one on ones. But I know this much, all them **** ****** are gonna die before me. I'm going live better than a high majority of the population of planet earth. G-****. I got a lot of hate in my heart and I'm not gonna work that **** out.:lol::lol::lol:

But s/o to all the ****** that squared up with me one on one, they have my re$pect.

Last edited:
Weren't they at a festival. What more of a heads up do you need than a flyer showing what stages and times ya'll sets going to be at?

Oh wow they’re charging vintage T prices for prints they’re making themselves .... not mad at all. I should start Doing that lol

****** been doing this for so long this decade that i think thats why dbruze is retiring from the game :lol:. he only wanna do official runs w artists for tours.

Oh wow they’re charging vintage T prices for prints they’re making themselves .... not mad at all. I should start Doing that lol
I thought I was buggin.

I’m almost sure most of it isn’t legal, but whatever. Bout to cop a Versace tee.:lol:

so whats up with all that instagram **** u was talking

“savage i was just playing”

russ knight not for all that internet capping.

***** Russ out here looking like Suge. This album better be MOP hard, b.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom