Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dont really care for that Russ dude at all but I came across a clip where he commented on the constant trolling that occurs on social media. I never understood how people will clown a guy for pressing people who go out of their way for no reason to disrespect them. The response I normally hear is "Its a joke", ain't **** funny about wishing death on someone (Wale) or saying **** you (J Cole) repeatedly. You disliking someone's music is fine but when you start crossing the line I fully support people getting punched in their face for that ****

After The Direction of Jones Album, i'm thoroughly looking forward to this.

Also This is the first time i've clicked play on anything Russ related, but i see why these new ****** don't like him. He's exposing that a lot of those dudes are straight lames & on top of it career wise he's doing way better than them :lol:

Dudes legit upset that someone is telling kids not to pick up a pill habit trying to be "Cool".

Dont really care for that Russ dude at all but I came across a clip where he commented on the constant trolling that occurs on social media. I never understood how people will clown a guy for pressing people who go out of their way for no reason to disrespect them. The response I normally hear is "Its a joke", ain't **** funny about wishing death on someone (Wale) or saying **** you (J Cole) repeatedly. You disliking someone's music is fine but when you start crossing the line I fully support people getting punched in their face for that ****

Bruh that video of AK posted is crazy to me & so representative of this newer generation of Rappers.. Dude called Russ a ***** for rolling up on ****** who are Constantly speaking foul on his name for absolutely no reason. Mind you these the same dudes throwing 40 guns up in instagram videos daily, now when someone approaches them it's i was just "trolling". That suburban outlook these rappers have is just showing.

Bruh that video of AK posted is crazy to me & so representative of this newer generation of Rappers.. Dude called Russ a ***** for rolling up on *****s who are Constantly speaking foul on his name for absolutely no reason. Mind you these the same dudes throwing 40 guns up in instagram videos daily, now when someone approaches them it's i was just "trolling". That suburban outlook these rappers have is just showing.
Its not just rap, I remember a while back JJ Watt got criticized for coming at sports people at NBC because they would consistently clown him for the dumbest ****. He wore a soccer jersey to support Team USA and they went in on him. All he said was if you dont like it then approach me and explain the issue or ignore me. He got ripped to shreds and called a bully. He's a better man then me cause I would of told them to suck my **** and took the fine

Bruh that video of AK posted is crazy to me & so representative of this newer generation of Rappers.. Dude called Russ a ***** for rolling up on *****s who are Constantly speaking foul on his name for absolutely no reason. Mind you these the same dudes throwing 40 guns up in instagram videos daily, now when someone approaches them it's i was just "trolling". That suburban outlook these rappers have is just showing.

yeah i was confused as hell when dude (who looks close to 30 so his logic should predate the lame soundcloud rapper logic where everything is a joke) said “yeah but **** russ is a trend my grandma say **** russ”

bald head ***** what? :stoneface:

Its not just rap, I remember a while back JJ Watt got criticized for coming at sports people at NBC because they would consistently clown him for the dumbest ****. He wore a soccer jersey to support Team USA and they went in on him. All he said was if you dont like it then approach me and explain the issue or ignore me. He got ripped to shreds and called a bully. He's a better man then me cause I would of told them to suck my **** and took the fine

It's Crazy & i think Russ had a very good point at this entertainment industry just destroying someone's mental space. You engage your triggered & emotional, you disengage your a dickhead & not with the times. People slander artist all day, praise their failures & wonder why an artist may just say **** the people & do what's in their best interest. I fully get it, because how else can someone survive that.

B4E29D3E-0B8E-4490-97C9-B566E33CCF89.png

She thicc as hell

I would do some wild things to her on sight

So basically Eminem mad that he put out dumpster worthy material and people speaking on it

Miserable Marshall been a thing for 20 years. Them MGK bars got a bunch of truth in em. Dude definitely hates his celebrity and literally can't go anywhere unless he's paying people to protect him. All that money, success, and fame and dude is more burnt then he was living on 8 mile.

Back
Top Bottom