Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1000014088.jpg

Lupe x Curtis King (worked with TDE)

An actual professor employing logical fallacies to defend an argument that no one really cares about.

Why is he on a press run about Drake and Kendrick when he just dropped an album that most people loved.

Lupe is in my top 10, but he gets caught up way too often sniffing his own farts and thinking he’s dropping wisdom.

Even if you are, you gotta know your audience and read the room. We don’t care, Lupe.

An actual professor employing logical fallacies to defend an argument that no one really cares about.

Why is he on a press run about Drake and Kendrick when he just dropped an album that most people loved.

Lupe is in my top 10, but he gets caught up way too often sniffing his own farts and thinking he’s dropping wisdom.

Even if you are, you gotta know your audience and read the room. We don’t care, Lupe.

Yeah, he can at least promote his album while doing it.

Lupe is a weirdo, I realized it a while ago. I always wonder if it's the music business that brings it out of dude.

To top it off, he thinks he's smarter than everybody and in his head he thinks the stupid **** he does make sense.

Gene just talking man makes 0 sense
He really needs to get his story together

Gene Deal is like Jaguar Wright at this point.

He hasn't had contract with Puff in about two decades and has the best memory in history

He's getting paid to talk and is just talking a lot of gossip, what he heard and his theories. Reggie Wright is like that too.

Lupe on the “gotta be the smartest in the room” thing and doesn’t know how to turn that off so he can be annoying and look crazy alotta times

I can see why yo would have issues with Kendrick cuz that’s another dude known as smart and probly in Lupe’s eyes there can only be one :lol:

A shoot feat Milla Jojovich (Fifth Element, those garbage resident evil movies). Someone spotted that Dot recreated it. When Milla was 16 she hooked up with and eventually married her 21 year old costar on the set of Dazed and Confused. Dot is mad man.....
Internet detectives never cease to amaze me… Respect the effort but he could’ve just had a light skinned homie hold a sign and call it a day :lol:

IMG_8593.gif

Back
Top Bottom