Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Production by:

s-l1200.webp

Felt the same way about Hillbillies the first time I heard a piece of it though and I love that ****. I'll reserve judgement.

You mean the dude who tried to get close to him, to use him, extort and then rob him to teach him a lesson, because he ran to the press? And then, he runs to a studio?

Wolves recognize other wolves

Not saying Pac was soft, but he definitely wasn't what some of you make him out to be. Haitian Jack was his introduction to gangstas in New York and Suge in LA, and it didn't end well for him on either end. He could have just been a rapper.
ADVERTISEMENT

“and it didn’t end well for him on either end”……….INDEED.

He didn’t learn from his first make. By the time he made the same mistake again it was too late. Self-inflicted wounds that turned deadly.

Cant lie, the white lady adds more to the show than stat baby.
Meh, she's entertaining but quite forced imo.
She must have 20 years on Treasure Wilson, of course she's more seasoned. I like Stat's flavor better tho 🤷🏾‍♂️
I noticed cam's weird attitude towards her for a while now :smh:

Meh, she's entertaining but quite forced imo.
She must have 20 years on Treasure Wilson, of course she's more seasoned. I like Stat's flavor better tho 🤷🏾‍♂️
I noticed cam's weird attitude towards her for a while now :smh:

That's the thing she's older. Stat got that young girl I don't care, whatever energy. It's a lot of times they'll ask her Stat what does she think and she'll do the "ummmmm" with no real answer. She's good but the new chick gives info/real answers when Cam and Mase don't know something.

That's the thing she's older. Stat got that young girl I don't care, whatever energy. It's a lot of times they'll ask her Stat what does she think and she'll do the "ummmmm" with no real answer. She's good but the new chick gives info/real answers when Cam and Mase don't know something.
You right, ish can be annoying at times.
I'd rather have her grow into the position and occupy that space nonetheless.
Hope she'll move on to bigger and better things

Back
Top Bottom