Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I almost made a post recently about how down south female rappers get no respect on these list. I want to say longevity plays the biggest factor, and numbers, though I could care less about the numbers. But they had very small runs unfortunately.

I got Mia X over Nicki. Hell rather play La Chat and Boo over her too. Da Brat from Chi, but reps hard for ATL, she may be my GOAT.

You're joking :lol:

Lyrics are the factor

So you get raped in different states/countries huh :ohwell:

No police, just lawsuit. This is getting out of hand. Celebs have to be asexual. Make them sign a consensual contract. Even then they would probably deny that and say they were coerced.

Irv 1000% did it. Don’t need no evidence or nothing. Dude is a creep.

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

I almost made a post recently about how down south female rappers get no respect on these list. I want to say longevity plays the biggest factor, and numbers, though I could care less about the numbers. But they had very small runs unfortunately.

I got Mia X over Nicki. Hell rather play La Chat and Boo over her too. Da Brat from Chi, but reps hard for ATL, she may be my GOAT.

Nicki trash and goofy, doesn’t write. No substance.

Mia is dope, she writes.

Boo has one of the hardest flows in Rap period. Not just females.

I liked La Chat album.

I think Eve (first album) or Remy is my favorite female album though.

Lil Kim first two albums crazy.

He goes at people that handle social media better and are better at talking

When Wack said his son has been robbed about five times out here :lol:

Nobody HAS to go to Houston. It's not New York, LA or Atlanta. And Takeoff showed he can't control his own people or protect people in his own city.
And the past couple years since Houston took over from ATL as the new poppin city as far as going out and moving there, it’s alotta of outta towners and folks just there for a short time to wild out…They bring the bs with em and don’t care about the structure of the city or who’s calling shots

J prince sons and his ppls be in the tourists traps and hotspots and nobody cares or intimidated :lol:

Nicki trash and goofy, doesn’t write. No substance.

Mia is dope, she writes.

Boo has one of the hardest flows in Rap period. Not just females.

I liked La Chat album.

I think Eve (first album) or Remy is my favorite female album though.

Lil Kim first two albums crazy.

You just say anything.

This is false. Nicki definitely writes. Who the hell is writing all those flows and voice changes.

and saying Nicki doesn't write, and mentioning Kim :lol:

You just say anything.

This is false. Nicki definitely writes. Who the hell is writing all those flows and voice changes.

and saying Nicki doesn't write, and mentioning Kim :lol:

I also said goofy, trash and no substance.

I know a few of her writers.

I’m aware of Kim having writers.

Gotta add Rapsody to the dope female emcee convo

Favorite female MC today.

Not sure if it’s been done in here before, but if you guys are down let’s show some love to the female MCs.

Post whatever… your GOAT list, favorite songs, the underrated and unheard of female artists…whatever

What happened to this lady? Definitely had a banger with this one

Favorite female MC today.

Not sure if it’s been done in here before, but if you guys are down let’s show some love to the female MCs.

Post whatever… your GOAT list, favorite songs, the underrated and unheard of female artists…whatever

What happened to this lady? Definitely had a banger with this one

Dawg, this joint still in rotation til this day!

And she from around the way.

Back
Top Bottom