Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crip/Model Vol 1 SMH
6EE4AA0F-CA8B-4767-B8A0-A7635F23472E.png

that’s a lot of emojis. can’t be that funny.

Was pretty damn funny to me

Both post had over 8+ likes to where yall kdot fans really believed it

Noone took time out to fact check it dudes just ran with it because it was towards drake the person they not a fan of in this thread

Common and how much he loves hip hop is special.

I remember going to see him and he started randomly freestyling and breakdancing.

Kid has been getting movie money for 20 years and has continued to put out music consistently. Plus he's even going around to promote it unlike a lot of these people now.
He should definitely be in the Top 5 conversation. He has the commercial success, the awards, and quintessential "This is Hip-Hop" songs in his catalog. All while being a rapper's rapper.

That mystique been gone. J Prince, like many other OGs, let social media ruin their image. Ain’t nobody worried about anything J Prince or his kids talkin’ bout.

He goes at people that handle social media better and are better at talking

When Wack said his son has been robbed about five times out here :lol:

Nobody HAS to go to Houston. It's not New York, LA or Atlanta. And Takeoff showed he can't control his own people or protect people in his own city.

They ever do a top 25 female rapper list Mia x and Gangsta Boo both have to be top 15. Mc Lyte better be top 5
I almost made a post recently about how down south female rappers get no respect on these list. I want to say longevity plays the biggest factor, and numbers, though I could care less about the numbers. But they had very small runs unfortunately.

I got Mia X over Nicki. Hell rather play La Chat and Boo over her too. Da Brat from Chi, but reps hard for ATL, she may be my GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom