Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m not a rapper or promoter but wouldn’t being a promoter and seeding false info to blogs be hustling backwards????

Is she saying “big companies” are to manipulate her independent route???

I’d be really curious to see who her demographic really is.
I think she is saying that the bigger 'white' touring companies are hating on her business by insinuating that the show might not happen so it's not worth getting your money tied up for it.

2 or 3 weeks ago I heard Future and Metro were rumored to have some trouble selling out their Milwaukee show. Next thing I knew it was cancelled. I went to his last tour and he had no problem packing out the Fiserv I think that those rumors can definitely hurt potential sales of people still straddling the fence.

Artists need to realize only so many people are willing to pay to see a subpar show. I’m still pissed at what I paid to see Cole, 21, and Morray and none of them had the decency to do a proper sound check.

same **** that happened to jLo's tour. **** is gonna get canned. them super powers getting neutralized

Artists need to realize only so many people are willing to pay to see a subpar show. I’m still pissed at what I paid to see Cole, 21, and Morray and none of them had the decency to do a proper sound check.
Really? I saw Cole when he had Jaden and Thug opening for him and he was great.
I didn't like when I saw Travis Scott though. All that yelling and autotune was torture. Migos is the worst I've ever seen though.

Catching up in here now.

A grown *** man getting a Drake or Kendrick tattoo for that matter on his thigh has me flabbergasted.
1720482271107.png

Not too long ago wasn’t he gonna give us a project every month or something? Not that people want that but those were his words. That didn’t happen, now he says this which definitely won’t happen. Who is his management? :lol:
IMG_3002.jpeg

i think everyone gives drake way too much credit in rap
the bars were trash. battle was so one sided everyone just wanted to hear what kendrick had to say.
as far as rapping ability, drake comes off basic AF

im not concerned with all the pop ****

I actually thought the same as absoul. Drake does have a chance @ redemption.

Based on what was thrown @ him in terms of racial identity, or in this case, lack there of, drake for the first time in his career, is faced with an opportunity to be interesting in his music if he chooses to address the charges.

He down but not out, the “fans” are just riding with whats hot right now. All the same ones dumbin out to not like us are the same ones that made drake king in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom