Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How did this even become a thing off of some salty posts on trainwreck from a dude who's utilized bot farms his whole career?

Anyone doubting the validity of them has definitely not been outside this summer :lol:

Every accusation is always an admission I swear, word to the IDF.

I remember when you couldn't post anything about Push anywhere last year without getting swarmed by bot replies spamming garbage on some FSB ****.

How did this even become a thing off of some salty posts on trainwreck from a dude who's utilized bot farms his whole career?

Anyone doubting the validity of them has definitely not been outside this summer :lol:

Every accusation is always an admission I swear, word to the IDF.

I remember when you couldn't post anything about Push anywhere last year without getting swarmed by bot replies spamming garbage

Ak had someone who fakes streams claim Kendricks team reached out to him to get an initial push for Not Like Us. The dude proved that he fakes streams/likes and all that by having Ak create a new IG page. Within minutes of creating the page, the dude gave the page like 10+ thousands followers.

Ak had someone who fakes streams claim Kendricks team reached out to him to get an initial push for Not Like Us. The dude proved that he fakes streams/likes and all that by having Ak create a new IG page. Within minutes of creating the page, the dude gave the page like 10+ thousands followers.
Again, AK himself is walking those claims back now and he was always a loyal 🦉 boy until those superpowers started getting neutralized.

Still, I don't know if some unverified teen hacker on his stream would be the one to know something everybody else doesn't or that streaming services would ever pick sides especially against one of their biggest artists ever when they're winning regardless :lol:

Spotify is also known for taking away streams after verification if they're not legit. They do it with even smaller independent artists let alone the biggest names.

If $3000 really bought you a no.1 record, labels wouldn't have to do all they do to promote and sell stuff.

Even if you don't listen to radio, it's almost impossible to not hear that song out nowadays from all age groups. It's become as ubiquitous as hits used to be before the streaming era where you'd hear the biggest songs nonstop everywhere for a good 8-10 months instead of the fast food shelf life of a few weeks that we see today.

dude posted very obviously photoshopped bank account screenshots as proof of this :lol:

mf said he got paid a few racks for millions of streams and everybody collectively was like “wait why don’t upcoming artist do this?” and the whole thing fell apart :lol:

The second dudes like Mal, AK, Adam22 and Vlad became legit platforms within rap is when the game was in trouble :lol: :smh:

Too many attention starved 'influencers' trying to go viral who don't give a **** about the artform running around acting like authorities in Hip Hop and too little actual journalists
What happened to the game I love?…:smh:

And speaking of Mal clown a**. His crashout needs to be studied. For years dude pretended to be emotionless just to go full angry spouse over Aubrey losing a rap beef.

Last edited:
Big Sexy said yall hatin

I’m not a rapper or promoter but wouldn’t being a promoter and seeding false info to blogs be hustling backwards????

Is she saying “big companies” are trying to manipulate her independent route???

I’d be really curious to see who her demographic really is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom